Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Could Andy Reid be on the hot seat after last night's loss? My sources say, no what the gently caress is wrong with you? Get out of my house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

Feel the excitement of this year's coaching carousel.

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1714004285028200772?s=20

They just mean in terms of attractiveness. Have you seen what the average NFL head coach looks like?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Benne posted:

Ben McAdoo, goofy TV dad

The dad after the show takes a dark turn in Season 3

Benny McAdoo who are you?
A coach we've got our eyes on.
Wait, Benny McAdoo
When did you
Become a greasy paisan?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

a neat cape posted:

I am completely done with both my NFL team's head coach and college team's head coach. It's a weird feeling.

What if they both got fired then got hired by the other one's team?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Maybe they mean sexual tension.

Daboll wont stop calling him Stink Fartindale.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Simplex posted:

The watermark on that photo makes it look like she's wearing a goofy mask, and I prefer to think that she's making all the decisions in Carolina wearing a stupid cat-lady mask. It's much more interesting than the alternative.

Okay so I'm not the only one who saw this.

It gives the pic this vibe like Bryce Young is meeting a small-time vigilante crime fighter.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Sirriani's seat is definitely hot right now. Defense might as well not even come to the games they are nonexistant. Offense hasn't been able to figure it out all season and hurts regressing by the week. Need to bring someone in to right the ship before it sinks here.

You're on drugs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Phobeste posted:

You never want to be the guy that follows the Guy, but as long as we avoid a chip kelly style outing I'll be happy

Kelly's first year was really entertaining and inadvertently led to a Super Bowl though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

if Staley isn't fired 12 minutes from now contract the Chargers.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Dave Fipp Hell Yeah

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I posted about it to the Eagles doomers in the NFC East thread but got drowned out by Cowboys fans who posted crying Sirianni.jpg because they don't understand their own meme, but...

I don't see what firing Sirianni accomplishes if you think he's just a random yes man. Assuming that's the case, he's just going to get replaced by another puppet and then you're back to square one. This isn't a defense of him or a suggestion to keep him, just that if you're really of that mindset and not just screaming into the void, what are you, as a fan, even hoping for at this point? I'm not too bothered by the thought of him hanging on one more year with a different staff given that the defense was the much bigger problem this year.

For all of the offenses issues, Philly was still 7th in ppg. The defense was 30th. Hiring Patricia was lovely enough but even with Desai struggling, replacing him with Patricia was just baffling and reeks of desperation. Eagles opponents scored something like 21.5 ppg with Desai at the helm, for a schedule that included a bunch of playoff teams. Patricia's D gave up almost 27 per game against much worse competition. And why on earth would you promote to DC a guy who your team scored 41 points against in the Super Bowl with a backup QB? You already know he's trash. If the decision was with Sirianni then... yeah, that's not a bad reason to heat his seat up. If he's just some puppet then it doesn't really matter and you just have to hope the next guy.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Wow, HC change and the Bills still have a playoff game in front of them in a couple of days :stare:

That's what I'd say if the tweet was the Bills firing McDermott and wasn't the Seahawks firing Pete Carroll

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Schefter’s tweet says “parting ways”, but however they want to phrase it, based on Bill’s press conference the other day, it was pretty clear he didn’t want to leave.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1745416259242434885

Wow. End of an era.

Say what you will about the Pats (gently caress 'em) but it was nice having an obvious villain in the league for a while.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

He meant it literally. The Bears shoddy bargain basement office equipment is literally exploding. Seven people have been injured.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pablo Bluth posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1751298893608845539
The end of season pressers in Buffalo were vague about whether they would hire a DC or continue with the structure they had this year. This is the first rumour I've seen that suggests they are considering a DC.

Desai getting a look anywhere is a head scratcher. Better than Matt Patricia is about all you can say about him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Strink Fartindale is a top-25 DC in the National Football League.

E: Giants defense was... kinda average at some things? They managed to get a lot of picks this year but they sucked out loud against the run and they were poo poo at getting pressure.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Kyle Shannahan is the Dak Prescott of coaches.

They should hire someone who doesn't choke in big moments imo

In all fairness Kyle chokes on much bigger moments than Dak.