Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mcmagic posted:

They should fire Sirianni.

they should make sirianni fire these guys then fire sirianni anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

niners are melting down. its so over.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

im not a chargers fan per se, but ive been watching them closely since ive liked harbaugh from his time at stanford and sf, and i think its a great hire. it doesnt sound like he'll have play calling duties, i dont think theres a ton of inherent downside in it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mike N Eich posted:

He is, without a doubt, the single weirdest guy I've ever seen in the NFL

sounds like he found the right coaching staff then

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i hope harbaugh starts the nfl chapter of the school for coaches who cant coach good. bring in all the hc wash-ups as regional vice president of assistant offensive consulting.