Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Special teams allowed blocked punts on back to back attempts which lead to the punter getting hurt. It's deserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mcmagic posted:

it's really incredible that he's going to the playoffs with that terrible team and QB. coaching is really everything in the NFL

Hes not

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Roman is really good at developing qbs its a good hire

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mcmagic posted:

He's the running game guy. Lamar is playing way better with him gone.

Yes he develops the qb then his system gets stale that's his mo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Andy reids last 3 years in phili: 10-6, 8-8, 4-12

Belichicks last 3 years in ne: 10-7, 8-9, 4-13

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Reid won 1 playoff game during the entire Alex Smith era and it was done by making only fgs while having 2 hilarious impossible collapses (colts and titans) then he got mahomes and all of a sudden he's an automatic championship game appearance coach

Maybe having Mac Jones as qb and whatever the state of krafts brain is as owner makes things hard to win

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm ready for the Atlanta Beli Cousins era

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pimpcasso posted:

I would like a coach please

It would help if they bring an offensive line with them

Macdonald is coming gotta wait for the ravens season to end though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hes 72 years old

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

Standing next to Sean McVay wins again. Cant wait for Mike LaFleur to get a HC gig next offseason.

Is mcvay calling defense now? Morris had the rams defense playing well

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

xbilkis posted:

I wonder if Russini's best sourcing with the Titans was tied to the Vrabel regime and now

Yes she was Vrabel voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Trevor's sack rates are solidly middle of the pack and he's not a runner, it's not like he was getting killed back there. He played through injury because he was trying to make the playoffs, not a single franchise QB is getting benched in that moment. I don't know what else you're supposed to do there.

The Jags' real problems can be summed up here:

They had a 99% chance to make the playoffs when he got injured if they just let him rest a couple weeks they would have walked in lol