Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

:frogsiren: :cop: ANYONE POSTING ITT WITHOUT BEING ON THE TOILET WILL BE HARSHLY PUNISHED! :cop: :frogsiren:

It's fine to poop, pee, do anything else or nothing at all, as long as you're on the toilet, you may, actually are obliged to post ITT.
I expect nothing but discipline here, ladies and gentlemen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Toilet status; On it!

Ass-penny

I'm not on a toilet presently :evilbuddy:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Thinking about skibidi toilet right now.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Goons Are Gifts

I farted on the toilet, I'm sorry

Ass-penny

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

I farted on the toilet, I'm sorry

actually the safest place to fart imo.

I peed twice whilst on probation, thinking about hitting the terlet again but alas, I'm not on it while posting this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Why are you forcing my hand! WHY! It's so easy to post while on the toilet, it's healthy, it's soothing, it's good for your hair, why are you doing this to yourself! To me! To BYOB! :colbert:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm on the throne at work. I hope everything comes out alright :ohdear:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you for following your duty. I'm a little sad so few decided to honor their unwritten yet vitally important obligation to post here while on the toilet. I can't believe that no other yobber did not use the toilet in all this time!

Post your toilet adventures, my comrades!

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
There are few feelings worse than pooping while also being kinda hungry its so contradictory

Goons Are Gifts

Im posting and pooping. Poopsting? Posping?

Areola Grande

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

Im posting and pooping. Poopsting? Posping?

I would like more details pls :allears:

Areola Grande

we're gonna have 2 get gross eventually. who's down

Goons Are Gifts

This is what this thread is for, no mods no masters, only toilet posts!!! :toot: well or rather :nexus:

Ass-penny

a lot of people ITT posting from not toilets and I'm the only one getting probes for it, loving bigot mods :one:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

RavenousScoot

status alert: IT'S SPICY! :kingsley:

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
HopperUK

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I'm at work lmao is there a better time to poop

Beve Stuscemi

there is no better time to poop than when you can make your boss pay you to do it.

Ass-penny

Beve Stuscemi posted:

there is no better time to poop than when you can make your boss pay you to do it.

Areola Grande

laying a depth charge :smugbert:

smells like a new car though :how:

HopperUK

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
home now, off the clock so I'm just having a wee

angerbot

plob
I ate some of those double nuclear Korean noodles last night and today has been a challenge.

Goons Are Gifts

rear end-penny posted:

a lot of people ITT posting from not toilets and I'm the only one getting probes for it, loving bigot mods :one:

Who posted itt without being on the toilet?? I thought I have checked everyone but I am willing to fix past mistakes...

Out yourself, non toilet poster!!

I am modding from the toilet currently, in before you are worried

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
What perfect timing, current status taking a dump while posting

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Advil posted:

Advil knew he had only a scant few moments before the inevitable expulsion of fecal matter would soil the dark blue pants he wore and what was left of his dignity. the bright, fluorescent lights of the tube lamps above, the whirring of air tools, hammers striking cold metal, the cool air coming in from door and push toward him by the drum fan.
His bowels began to contract and twist. This is it. I must find the fastest path to the toilet. There'll be no more than two more contractions before all hell breaks loose. As Advil took all these stimuli in, he simultaneously left them to the past, looked into that thousand-forked future of terrible poopose and saw the path to the toilet.
Keeping his movements casual so as not to attract attention, he walked briskly across the concrete floor. The epoxy paint was coming up in many spots and it was clear that it was time for a new coat. The tire techs were working but not very hard and this presented a dangerous situation. If anyone tries to stop me and talk, I will fail at my mission. This is my greatest weakness of willpower. I cannot stop a conversation mid-sentence even if the stakes are dire. My vision must tunnel if I am to succeed.
the entire journey from his work station to the lavatory took only thirty seconds, but time stretched out and elongated itself. Time, here, was felt as an eternity which made the task of getting to the toilet in time seem impossible. Advil recited the litany against fear for the remaining steps to the lavatory. He entered the stall, slamming the door shut behind him, unbuckled his trousers and sat upon the toilet.

"One must always be aware of the inner turtle that peaks his head to see what he should not. Keep him in the dark or you risk becoming the canvas on which he paints your shame for all to behold."

From, The Fecalia Protectiva.

Advil sat upon the porcelain seat and let loose an incredible salvo of highly destructive shits, in concert with a deep, bassy flatulence the likes of which God has never even heard. He was unaware that the human body could produce such a potent blast of energy at one time from the butt. A wild human force untapped for it's energy potential. What spacecraft we could power with this! He sat pondering this as he held his stomach, bent over his knees in pain. The rich, repugnant stench of his of waste was as awe inspiring as it was an outright offense to Shite-Hulud.

Mentat projection: I am defecating at dangerous speed.

He was off the toilet now and could see the damage that had been levied against this unsuspecting foe. The porcelain had a crack down side that spun around the interior of the bowl, and ended in the very bottom of the toilet. the outer base of the toilet was showing shatter lines all over it. "This will have to be documented and reported. No one else can use this toilet ever again," He looked around at the rest of the carnage that graffittied the stall panels and ceiling. "I can no longer escape the shame of this moment. It has become me and I, it." With that thought he walked to the large, round sink, washed his hands and left the lavatory.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Beve Stuscemi

peeing currently, fyi

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

thank you for your service, posters. Its 3am and Im posting from the toilet after waking up from weird dreams, this is destiny

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

peeing, serenely

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Philippe

(she/her)

poopin

Areola Grande

:same: :hfive:

Goons Are Gifts

I'm doing it, I'm doing it RIGHT NOW

Philippe

(she/her)

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

I'm doing it, I'm doing it RIGHT NOW

I, also!

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Goons Are Gifts

same!!!

Escape From Noise

What if the world is my toilet?

But also I'm on my porcelain throne.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Zoya

poopin' again. mondays, am i right??

Goons Are Gifts

Monday is a poop day

Goons Are Gifts

Did you know that in Australia, there are animals thar conserve water so well, that their urine is solid and they crap it out?
Imagine if you'd poo your pee...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya

it's a two-poop-monday, so far. thinkin' i can probably pencil myself in for a third later tonight :c00lbutt: