Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

:frogsiren: :cop: ANYONE POSTING ITT WITHOUT BEING ON THE TOILET WILL BE HARSHLY PUNISHED! :cop: :frogsiren:

It's fine to poop, pee, do anything else or nothing at all, as long as you're on the toilet, you may, actually are obliged to post ITT.
I expect nothing but discipline here, ladies and gentlemen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Toilet status; On it!

Goons Are Gifts

I farted on the toilet, I'm sorry

Goons Are Gifts

Why are you forcing my hand! WHY! It's so easy to post while on the toilet, it's healthy, it's soothing, it's good for your hair, why are you doing this to yourself! To me! To BYOB! :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you for following your duty. I'm a little sad so few decided to honor their unwritten yet vitally important obligation to post here while on the toilet. I can't believe that no other yobber did not use the toilet in all this time!

Post your toilet adventures, my comrades!

Goons Are Gifts

Im posting and pooping. Poopsting? Posping?

Goons Are Gifts

This is what this thread is for, no mods no masters, only toilet posts!!! :toot: well or rather :nexus:

Goons Are Gifts

rear end-penny posted:

a lot of people ITT posting from not toilets and I'm the only one getting probes for it, loving bigot mods :one:

Who posted itt without being on the toilet?? I thought I have checked everyone but I am willing to fix past mistakes...

Out yourself, non toilet poster!!

I am modding from the toilet currently, in before you are worried

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

thank you for your service, posters. Its 3am and Im posting from the toilet after waking up from weird dreams, this is destiny

Goons Are Gifts

I'm doing it, I'm doing it RIGHT NOW

Goons Are Gifts

same!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Monday is a poop day

Goons Are Gifts

Did you know that in Australia, there are animals thar conserve water so well, that their urine is solid and they crap it out?
Imagine if you'd poo your pee...

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you. Thank you for your service and fulfilling your legal and morale obligation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

AdvilSmith posted:

Do urinals count?

It is a toilet so I think so, yes!

It is legal and encouraged to poop in one, for the purpose of this high quality thread