Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Advil posted:

Advil knew he had only a scant few moments before the inevitable expulsion of fecal matter would soil the dark blue pants he wore and what was left of his dignity. the bright, fluorescent lights of the tube lamps above, the whirring of air tools, hammers striking cold metal, the cool air coming in from door and push toward him by the drum fan.
His bowels began to contract and twist. This is it. I must find the fastest path to the toilet. There'll be no more than two more contractions before all hell breaks loose. As Advil took all these stimuli in, he simultaneously left them to the past, looked into that thousand-forked future of terrible poopose and saw the path to the toilet.
Keeping his movements casual so as not to attract attention, he walked briskly across the concrete floor. The epoxy paint was coming up in many spots and it was clear that it was time for a new coat. The tire techs were working but not very hard and this presented a dangerous situation. If anyone tries to stop me and talk, I will fail at my mission. This is my greatest weakness of willpower. I cannot stop a conversation mid-sentence even if the stakes are dire. My vision must tunnel if I am to succeed.
the entire journey from his work station to the lavatory took only thirty seconds, but time stretched out and elongated itself. Time, here, was felt as an eternity which made the task of getting to the toilet in time seem impossible. Advil recited the litany against fear for the remaining steps to the lavatory. He entered the stall, slamming the door shut behind him, unbuckled his trousers and sat upon the toilet.

"One must always be aware of the inner turtle that peaks his head to see what he should not. Keep him in the dark or you risk becoming the canvas on which he paints your shame for all to behold."

From, The Fecalia Protectiva.

Advil sat upon the porcelain seat and let loose an incredible salvo of highly destructive shits, in concert with a deep, bassy flatulence the likes of which God has never even heard. He was unaware that the human body could produce such a potent blast of energy at one time from the butt. A wild human force untapped for it's energy potential. What spacecraft we could power with this! He sat pondering this as he held his stomach, bent over his knees in pain. The rich, repugnant stench of his of waste was as awe inspiring as it was an outright offense to Shite-Hulud.

Mentat projection: I am defecating at dangerous speed.

He was off the toilet now and could see the damage that had been levied against this unsuspecting foe. The porcelain had a crack down side that spun around the interior of the bowl, and ended in the very bottom of the toilet. the outer base of the toilet was showing shatter lines all over it. "This will have to be documented and reported. No one else can use this toilet ever again," He looked around at the rest of the carnage that graffittied the stall panels and ceiling. "I can no longer escape the shame of this moment. It has become me and I, it." With that thought he walked to the large, round sink, washed his hands and left the lavatory.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

AdvilSmith

Cracked a valve cover trying to remove the vct (variable Valve Cover Timing) solenoid seals on a '13 Ford focus. The cover itself was fused to the solenoids which made it a irritating to remove. I was very pleased when I finally did get it off. Then we went to clean it up, get the old seals put and start buttoning it back up, but nooooOOOoo. A very defeating moment indeed so I went to the bathroom, and now here I am.
The valve covers are plastic not metal which is why it cracked so easily.

AdvilSmith

I always flush. Sometimes twice but only if absolutely necessary. Don't need to be wasting all that water for nothing.

I went to the bathroom and sat down just so I could legaly post on this thread.

AdvilSmith

Do urinals count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdvilSmith

I have completed the Dawn Hour Dumping as instructed in the distrans. However, I report that I must temporarily abandon my post at the Watch Pot Toilet (Designation LT0736:WIPE-NINER4) to assist Colon-el Grabban with an urgent and classified assignment.