Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
The mangrove forest spawns mud pits at a reasonably high rate and they give a lot of mud each without spending any water. Krait venom is annoying but not serious. If you get bit just stop gathering mud for the day and come back later and you won't have any ill effects.

Feathers and snake grass can both be used as clay temper. Sand is free but snake grass is plentiful and I frequently find I have more feathers than I have a use for. If your spear skill is high then you can farm bird meat and feathers by just leaving rotting food on the ground somewhere you go regularly. Birds will be there every time you arrive and you can kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Hell yeah

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I hope I can get magic diarrhea

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I like to build on the grasslands near the jungle, connected to the mangrove forest. Insects aren't bad, mangroves provide infinite clay, jungle gives lots of good stuff, safe during storms

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Kramer: Unlimited hats, Jerry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Drake no: tourist start
Drake yes: Isekai start