Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Stargate ain't hittin like it used to huh? :okpos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Yin, yang, destruction, creation. I got made fun of because I ordered a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel from one of those book club mail order things in grade school. I was like yo, vampire slaying is HARD dawg, you guys are actually the sissies. I was so embarrassed that I ordered a chicks book that I almost didn't read it. But you know what? I had to to get credit for a book report. And it wasn't bad. I liked the girly stuff. People didn't understand that I could ultimately like women and girly stuff at the same time, or that I could even find out I liked girly stuff. Welp that's my story. :dukedog:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

redshirt posted:

I want to know more about this novel.

She's just trying to be a normal chick, but she's always slaying vampires. But like, maybe she doesn't want to be a normal chick after all. Vampire slaying might be the life for her..

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Anyways that poo poo is HARD and everyone needs to stop being a bunch of SISSIES. :dukedog:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Hammerite posted:

I liked it when it was more lighthearted and they were all teens going to high school and fighting vampires in their spare time

I lost patience with it in the later seasons when it got overloaded with pathos the whole time and everything was all "oh no buffy has such a hard life. dont you feel sorry for buffy"

Lol lighthearted. That poo poo was always dark and tragic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

roomtone posted:

you know the watcher's council doesn't pay her? she does it for free.

they sit and take reports of her wasting evil fighting time flipping burgers and nod their heads in approval.

giles also abandons her when she asks him for money because he thinks she's turning into a loser.

She does it for free because her life depends on it. :downs: