Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Bloody Sunday by U2 is balla despite literally every other song they've made being terrible.

I generally think u2 is pretty overrated but you're so wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sLzV00gNUo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

Vampire Panties posted:

Cemetery Gates - Pantera

Be honest, these are the only songs you know by both these bands

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol I was waiting for some goon to poo poo on the Beatles, now we just need someone to say they like every genre but country and rap and we'll have dumbass bingo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I've always liked this song and video myself, it's catchy and there's titties in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMwfDFypa4

Also driver 8 and orange crush are v good songs

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

That one by Tool about how everyone in LA is a dumb Stacey and Chad and should die in a flood.

Aenema, yea that's a good one

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

It's funny cuz a lot of the criticism of their second album was literally "why the gently caress is this other guy singing when bjork is in the band?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Cream were so loving good. Clapton sucked without jack bruce.