Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The Old Apartment by Barenaked Ladies

Clocks by Coldplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Movies - Alien Ant Farm
Name - Goo Goo Dolls

The Goo Goo Dolls are good though

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Trampled Underfoot by LED Zepplin

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Godzilla is the only good song by Blue Õyster Cult

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

A Strange Aeon posted:

All the Tired Horses by Bob Dylan

I like most of Dylan's stuff but if you didn't like Dylan, this song is so different, it might be the one you like

I don't like most of Dylan's recordings of his own songs, but I like a lot of other artists' versions. All the Tired Horses might be the only one if his I really do like.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Groke posted:

Every single song by Primus, of course.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Call Your Grandma posted:

a tribe called quest - i left my wallet in el segundo
I've always kind of wondered if Ali really slept for the two days and a half that it took to drive from Brooklyn to El Segundo.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Insetik posted:

To try and be serious:

The Propaganda and The Truth by Limp Bizkit. First 2 songs off The Unquestionable Truth EP, which starts out as some actually good songs with pretty interesting musical developments. Fred Durst is obviously the weakest part, but the music is interesting and pretty garage-rock like. After that, the rest is what you expect from Limp Bizkit but I'll stand by those 2 songs.

OOhh poo poo.

N 2 Gether Now by Limp Bizkit feat. Method Man and Red Man

Funny enough, Fred Durst seems pretty self aware and is really amusing on social media. He posts pretty randomly, often just pictures of wood-sided station wagons and elaborately set up stupid jokes.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

Cause they suuuuuuuuuuuuuck

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I remember in the early 2000s they had a music video that was US Army propaganda and the only place I ever saw it was at movie theaters.

Maybe it was that one.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I was gonna post Mexico by Incubus but then I remember that I loved their first album and a couple things off Aqueous Transmission. They might still be a band that sucks but I liked too much of their work.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Just saw this in the PYF meme thread. It's sort of appropriate.

Chad Kroeger still always looks to me like a Zack Braff who works at the Flying J by the interstate.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The Offspring's Smash and Greenday's Dookie might as well have been a double album because I was glued to them both between 4th grade and 7th.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Disco Pope posted:

If you're up for a pretentious as gently caress anniversary review of Americana that unpacks its small 'c' conservatism

Nah you're making a pretty good stab at it by yourself

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Whoever mentioned She by Greenday, thanks. I listened to it a couple times and the Welcome to Paradise and then Longview and then Sassafrass Roots and then wouldn't you know it, the whole Dookie album.

It's 29 years old.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

How is Eric Clapton like strawberries?

They're both better with cream.

Clapton sucks.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I remember back in the days of Rick deez(nuts lol), he said dexter Hollands voice sounded like his underwear had been dipped in liquid nitrogen while he was wearing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

cumpantry posted:

please dont try to tell the thread you think kanye west's music is bad

The thread title says "bands that suck"
Kanye sucks