Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sekenr posted:

Rebel Yell by whatshisname

Ace of Spades by Motorhead is probably the most famous example

rebel yell sucks, dancing with myself is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DeadButDelicious posted:

Is the consensus that Moby sucks?

Because I always have time for God Moving Over the Face of Waters.

No I've never seen Heat.

natural blues is legit great too

Poohs Packin posted:

Moby sucks because he's an aggressive Vegan that lied about dating Natalie Portman.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Saalkin posted:

Aerosmith sucks rear end.

But wtf are people in here hating on blue oyster cult?!

goons got terrible tastes, film at 11

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I like to listen to some songs, but not others

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Astronomy is a killer BOC son. I've never heard a version I didn't like

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Strange Aeon posted:

Joan Baez, the Night they Drove Old Dixie Down

Not sure if covers count but most of her stuff is just okay (Diamonds and Rust is good for being Dylan adjacent) and this one I like more than the original

baez is better than dylan hth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vampire Panties posted:

Yeah hella chud band, there's a music video version of the song I linked where its all :patriot: ARE COUNTRY :patriot: jingoistic bullshit from the Desert Wars

theyre from the mississippi gulf coast so id be more surrised if they werent

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

offspring are good for what they are, which is bad but sometimes fun

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They're bands for kids. They both suck and have no good songs. Let us move on.

your music is poo poo BITCH

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

i think they're a bunch of dildos

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wish your mom had no offspring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

the outro to november rain is your reward for sitting through the rest of the boring loving song