Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Def Leppard is good.

What the heck?

Absolutely not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SatansOnion posted:

The Eagles mostly bore me, but when I was a little spring Onion getting into the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I found myself unexpectedly enchanted by "Journey of the Sorcerer". Even now it makes my nerve endings tingle and thrill, and I feel like I'm staring into the night sky. go figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZdZKolMIl0

Yeah this is the only good eagles song and it basically broke up the band (also good).

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Anybody that posted Red Hot Chili Peppers has bad taste

Yeah zero good songs obviously

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Foo Fighters are normie room temp garbage

They're nether bad enough nor do they have good songs for this thread.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Queens of the Stone Age has the same problem with Rob Zombie, My life with the thrill kill kult, where there are just too many album interludes with their good albums (like clockwork is good too). They should release some music only versions for listening. Don't get me started on hip hop skits.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

ok I get the sentiment that Offspring aren't good. but worse than blink 182?

Pretty fly for a white guy is an impressively bad song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
My feeling is on their later work yes they're worse but smash (not a great album) is probably better than and blink 182 release