Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Styx has been the butt of every joke since the 70s, but Mr. Roboto is legit good as gently caress.

Don't Let It End is pretty good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Def Leppard is good.

What the heck?

So are Bon Jovi and Aerosmith. And Duran Duran. And Santana.

And Journey. Seriously what kind of sick, broken degenerate hates loving Journey?

Whole lotta goons with some real bad taste in bands itt

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

A Strange Aeon posted:

All the Tired Horses by Bob Dylan

I like most of Dylan's stuff but if you didn't like Dylan, this song is so different, it might be the one you like

I don't believe anyone actually likes Bob Dylan. I think society just kind of woke up one day and agreed to pretend he's the greatest musician of all time, and now everyone is afraid to say otherwise.

Hell, that goes for the Beatles too.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

John Lennon gave money to scientology. gently caress John Lennon and gently caress the Beatles. :colbert:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pennywise the Frown posted:

He died in 1980. If that's even true, he would have no loving idea what it would have become.

You can say the same thing about every German who supported the Nazi party right before the Bierhall Putsch. Like, yeah it's true that they didn't see any of the real bad future poo poo coming at the time, and you can't really fault them for that...... but at the end of the day they still supported and helped build what turned into a big evil organization that did the loving Holocaust, and that's a bad enough end that they still absolutely (if retroactively) deserve lots and lots of blame and lickings for their part in it.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Kinda weird that his most famous song is about imagining no religion.

:colbert:

Imagine loving sucks rear end and everyone that has ever said or thought otherwise is wrong, I will die on this hill, don't @ me

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

f-... uhh... gently caress off Gurf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm told that someone is required to post the words "gently caress off Gurf" any time Gurf's name is mentioned.