Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm convinced everyone, regardless of their stated opinion on Nickelback, likes at least one song of theirs.

Also seconding Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself," it's really hard to not feel upbeat when you listen to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Pac and Cheese posted:

good shitpost but actually true, the first 5 seconds have been memed so hard that people forget it's their only good song. seriously if you listen at least to the chorus you'll be like "oh yeah that one, that one nickelback song that doesn't suck"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2mmM-kN1I

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Imagine? No, religion!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Groke posted:

Every single song by Primus, of course.

Primus...sucks?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Since the thread is turning into an Offspring slapfight I'm gonna pitch in that I listened to Americana a couple weeks ago for the first time since like 2001. I dunno why, I was doing a wiki walk but like through Apple Music and saw The Offspring and was like "oh poo poo, I had that CD" and loaded up Americana.

It was not a great experience but for some reason I listened to the whole goddamn thing and didn't regret a second of it. Kind of like my mind see-sawing between "this is bad" and "is this bad?"

I got home and had a weird urge to play Tony Hawk though