Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Don't let the graphics fool you. This game is very story heavy with meticulously designed and illustrated characters. It is also a long game. Expect to spend at least 40 hours to reach the true ending (I'm not personally that far yet).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

lets hang out posted:

Finally, finally found one of the Picross solution rooms :woop:

Anyone have any tips on where to find the (pertaining to having lots of locusts) 2nd shortcut, the one with the hint about 3 leeches? I must've missed it several times now.

I doubt it's the issue, but just to be absolutely clear, leeches are the enemies that look like snakes.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
If the choice is between not finishing the game and looking up spoilers to some of the puzzles you can't solve yourself, I doubt many would hold a player in contempt for choosing the latter.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

grate deceiver posted:

Could use a hint for B217 now:

I know here I can't summon shadows until after I get rid of the two beholder guys,, I probably need to use the statue to crush them, but again the tile economy if messing with me.

I don't remember my exact solution, but the gist was moving all the shadow tiles from the center to the edges of the area so that you are left with a big clump of white tiles. I would probably prioritize replacing the top glass tile with normal white tile. Don't be afraid to activate the corner tiles if they let you grab a white tile or move a shadow tile out of the way.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
The game could do a better job explaining that starting a new game and being returned to B001 are not the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/System_erasure/status/1727044185075888370