Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
on a train. Inspired by the movie Snowpiercer, a generic post-apocalypse dystopian story but on a train, what other classic movies or stories would benefit by being on a train?

Beetlejuice, but on a train.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on a train.

Alice in Wonderland, but wonderland is a train.

Harry Potter, but instead of taking a train to Hogwarts, Hogwarts is the train.

The Princess Bride, but everything including Buttercup's farm, the castle, fire swamp, sea of eels, and the cliffs of insanity are on a train.

Speed, on a bus, but the bus is driving down a very long train at 55 mph.

Bridge Over the River Kwai, but the river is on a train, and so is the train that goes over it, which also has a tiny river inside it, and a very tiny train that goes over that one.

I'm ready to start printing money, Hollywood! Let's get this trend rolling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Snakes on a Plane, On a Train

baka of lathspell

goku in the hyperbolic time chamber training for the world train tournament

krillin: hasnt he trained enough in there piccolo

piccolo: this is the train tournament to decide the fate of earth, krillin. maybe if you trained more you'd be the main character

krillin: i hate trains tho

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

ONe Piece but they all on trains

Luffy: gotta find the grand line. that's like, a railway line

nami: gotcha luffy. its a good thing you ate the devil fruit since there's no downside because there's no water around.

luffy: thats nothing get ready for the slingshot special where i use my rubberband powers to accelerate this train a million mph *gets his arms ripped off*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Air Force One, but on a train

Harrison Ford as the president: "Get off my train!"

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Lawrence of Arabia but Lawrence is an animated train just like the cab from who framed Roger rabbit.
It also takes places on a giant train that's riding around on the back of an even bigger train, on the back of a tortoise.

AdvilSmith fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 6, 2023

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

google THIS

Polar Express, except the train is on another, larger train filled with larger, even creepier uncanny valley CGI people.

Stoner Sloth

Abugadu posted:

Snakes on a Plane, On a Train

Snakes on Planes, Trains and Automobiles starring John Candy, Steve Martin and Samuel L Jackson

Buttchocks

North by Northwest. Cary Grant gets chased by a crop-dusting train, then climbs the carved locomotive faces of Mt. Rushmore. At the end, a train enters a tunnel going through another train's caboose, and both trains are smoking cigarettes, but it's ok because they're married now.

alexandriao

The bus that couldnt slow down

on a train

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

Buttchocks posted:

Speed, on a bus, but the bus is driving down a very long train at 55 mph.

gently caress

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

FutonForensic

Predator but in New York

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Under Siege.

Oh wait.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

Bambi on a train

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, on A Train

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Trainspotting on a Train - An Introspective Journey

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
How to Train Your Dragon, it's a movie about transporting large lizards.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

FutonForensic

Babe but the pig is in the Big City

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

FutonForensic posted:

Babe but the pig is in the Big City

Well, that would be awful turn for Babe's story. Good thing no one ever tried that.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Buttchocks

Agatha Christie's classic Hercule Poirot mystery, Death on the Nile, but on a train instead of a boat.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Snakes on Planes, Trains and Automobiles starring John Candy, Steve Martin and Samuel L Jackson

Car Rental Agent: [cheerfully] Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that loving dumb-rear end smile off your rosy loving cheeks! Then you can give me a loving automobile! A loving Datsun, a loving Toyota, a loving Mustang, a loving Buick! Four loving wheels and a god drat seat!
Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I don't remember asking you a god drat thing! Get me a loving car!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it the gently caress away!
Car Rental Agent: Oh, boy.
Neal: Oh, boy, what, mother fucker?
Car Rental Agent: [narrows her eyes] You're hosed.
Neal: This is some hosed up repugnant poo poo.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

John Candy and Steve Martin in

Trains, Trains, and Trains

Jaguars!

Murder on the Orient express, but on a smash bros level

google THIS

Shark Express (Tagline: This shark attack is back on track), this summer, only on Syfy

deep dish peat moss

Training Day

Scaly Haylie

joker: we live in a train.

Buttchocks

Sixteen Candles, Sixteen Trains

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The Chronicles of Narnia Train

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
Train on Haunted Hill.
Everyone has to stay in their car, but don't. Why is everyone so attracted to the basement car?
Jokes on her, rigged up skeleton in the basement car's acid vat..

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Jaguars!

Nighttime in the Switching yard, but in a Marshalling yard

Ass-penny

I wish I were on a train

and by "train" I mean heroin

Wertjoe

Mayor of the train: We can't shut down the dining car during the busiest season of the year for trains!

Jaws: Oh oh! I'm here on the train though! I'm going to eat so many people on here.

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
The Matrix: Neo chooses the red pill in a quest to get off the train

Buttchocks

Freaky Friday: a mother and daughter swap trains for a day, and learn that the other’s journey isn’t as easy as they thought.

The Little Mermaid: a girl who lives in the subway dreams of life on the elevated line. After saving a handsome prince from a commuter train crash, she trades her legs for trucks. If she can’t make the prince fall in love with her before the third sunset, she will become a third rail.

Abugadu

Soylent Train: the train is entirely made up of people.

AdvilSmith

Buttchocks posted:

The Little Mermaid: a girl who lives in the subway dreams of life on the elevated line. After saving a handsome prince from a commuter train crash, she trades her legs for trucks. If she can’t make the prince fall in love with her before the third sunset, she will become a third rail.

This is the kind of content I want from Disney.

Quadramind

Arail

Ass-penny

2001: Space Odyssey: on a train

Finger Prince

Train Wars
Episode IV: A New Locomotive

Train Wars
Episode V: The Steam Engine Strikes Back

Train Wars
Episode VI: Return of the Conductor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdvilSmith

Train Wars Episode I: The Phantom Monorail

Train Wars Episode II: Attack of the Caboose

Train Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Steam Engine