Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

frumpykvetchbot posted:

ain't nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEO5Zgbhc1Q

the JAL 747 was a fantastic wall to wall diarrhea extravganza, nowhere enough toilets for the almost 200 people who fell ill at once. Like the gross pie eating contest scene from Stand By Me, but blasting out they asses instead. The floors was sailing in liquid poo poo and vomit.

and you make a story of one loving pair of soiled pants?

*taps the GBS sign*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

**dyerroieahu

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1VO3TF2LBs&t=30s

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it was me. i did all the poops in the plane. soz.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I can't imagine why anyone needs more than a very small backpack for a flight, it makes no sense.
Spare set of clothes, medicine, handful of electronics. Done.

E: Unless you're planning to poop your way through 10 sets of clothes.

All I really ask is those that failed to travel with only carryon under seat are treated as second class passengers and made to sit and wait until regular people have left the plane. Maybe even only on casual Fridays, but there needs to be some balance brought to all the waiting because some chucklefuck brought every possession they own and need to get at it extremely slowly while not being sure where it is.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
When you're above the great lakes
But you feel those hot snakes

Diarrhea

Diarrhea

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Khanstant posted:

All I really ask is those that failed to travel with only carryon under seat are treated as second class passengers and made to sit and wait until regular people have left the plane. Maybe even only on casual Fridays, but there needs to be some balance brought to all the waiting because some chucklefuck brought every possession they own and need to get at it extremely slowly while not being sure where it is.

More than a handbag? You go straight to the cargo-hold.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When it’s flowing down the aisle
Instead of coiling in a pile

Diarrhea

Diarrhea

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I’m a scab and writing the screenplay with ChatGPT right now

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when you're taking off for Rome
and your pants are full of foam
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when you pull back from the gate
and you realize you're too late
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when you enter US airspace
and you're covered in wet disgrace
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when the turbulence is absurd
and it starts to rain down turds
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when the pilots do a go-around
and you're sitting on a big mound
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when the cabin crew is seated
but your cheeks are getting heated
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when the flight is overbooked
and your salmon's undercooked
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when you reached cruising altitude
and your anus comes unglued
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when you start to disembark
and you think you have to fart
diarrhea! diarrhea!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When you’re cruising in the sky
And it smells like someone died

Diarrhea

Diarrhea

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when you do a barrel roll
and it gushes out your hole
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when the captain asks for flaps
and something inside snaps
diarrhea! diarrhea!

when a gremlin's on the wing
and you blow our your g-string
diarrhea! diarrhea!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

never fly without your diarrheaphragm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkZ7ZfCXls

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Diarrhea Airplane

TURTLE POWER!!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Hi

I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is Flight To Brownsville

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When you’re landing in LaGuardia
While suffering from giardia

:hifive:

adding:

Mozi posted:

when the flight is overbooked
and your salmon's undercooked
diarrhea! diarrhea!

My Dad Nintendo fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 6, 2023

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Baxter posted:

Hi

I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is Flight To Brownsville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HSQKUAPKM

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
From what I heard, this was an international flight to Spain (I think), and they were 2 hours into the flight, when a passenger had a diarrhea emergency, and didn't make it to the bathroom... they were far away from it in fact, and it erupted from their rear end onto the aisle floor as they made their way to the bathroom. The pilot decided that flying the rest of the way to Spain with the poop smell all over the plane would be bad, so they turned around and spent 2 hours to come back. Some passengers had air freshener type things with them and they tried to use them, but it had little effect.

Don't shame the pooper. These things happen to everyone, and everyone has a poop pants story where it happened at the worst time. Imagine how the passenger must feel. I hope some rear end in a top hat didn't film them with their phone and posts it online.

Still though, lol.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Bula Vinaka posted:

From what I heard, this was an international flight to Spain (I think), and they were 2 hours into the flight, when a passenger had a diarrhea emergency, and didn't make it to the bathroom... they were far away from it in fact, and it erupted from their rear end onto the aisle floor as they made their way to the bathroom. The pilot decided that flying the rest of the way to Spain with the poop smell all over the plane would be bad, so they turned around and spent 2 hours to come back. Some passengers had air freshener type things with them and they tried to use them, but it had little effect.

Don't shame the pooper. These things happen to everyone, and everyone has a poop pants story where it happened at the worst time. Imagine how the passenger must feel. I hope some rear end in a top hat didn't film them with their phone and posts it online.

Still though, lol.

already 2hrs in those poor sobs. You can bet every single person on that plane would have said carry on to destination if the alternative was flying another 2hrs back to ATL. What a loving wreck of a decision

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Bula Vinaka posted:

It was worse than that. The unfortunate passenger was propelled out the bathroom door by the force of the diarrhea, easily overpowering the flimsy airplane bathroom lock. They were then blasted all over the cabin, flying around like a fire hose nozzle that no one was holding on to, while 2 flight attendants holding a blanket at both ends tried to corral them. :(

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Whooping Crabs posted:

I've had it with this monkey fighting poop on this Monday to Friday plane!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Larry Cum Free posted:

It was worse than that. The unfortunate passenger was propelled out the bathroom door by the force of the diarrhea, easily overpowering the flimsy airplane bathroom lock. They were then blasted all over the cabin, flying around like a fire hose nozzle that no one was holding on to, while 2 flight attendants holding a blanket at both ends tried to corral them. :(

Not too far fetched looking at the clip of the aftermath.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you ever fall out of an airplane, simply start blasting rear end toward the ground during the last 1500 feet of your descent. The force of the diarrhea jet will slow your velocity to a survivable rate.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

its funny how people always say that embarrassing thing you did in public isn't a big deal and no one will even remember it or you by the end of their day. but that just doesn't apply to making GBS threads all over a plane 2 hours into a flight lmao. everyone there will remember that forever, and now it's a big news story as well.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you ever fall out of an airplane, simply start blasting rear end toward the ground during the last 1500 feet of your descent. The force of the diarrhea jet will slow your velocity to a survivable rate.

Like the Up + B move with Starfox in Smash Bros

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
release the cvr tapes coward

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It was the airline's fault for not providing a diarrhea bag in the seat pouch

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Always plug a full box of immodium before you get on a plane, take a xanny bar in the oral route to really blast off

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

You can always just wear D-pants

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

its funny how people always say that embarrassing thing you did in public isn't a big deal and no one will even remember it or you by the end of their day. but that just doesn't apply to making GBS threads all over a plane 2 hours into a flight lmao. everyone there will remember that forever, and now it's a big news story as well.

i had already forgotten

are you saying someone did a big nasty diarrhea on a plane? LOL!!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
this topic sucks i was expecting a plane made of diarrhea

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Pac and Cheese posted:

this topic sucks diarrhea

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

frumpykvetchbot posted:

ain't nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEO5Zgbhc1Q

the JAL 747 was a fantastic wall to wall diarrhea extravganza, nowhere enough toilets for the almost 200 people who fell ill at once. Like the gross pie eating contest scene from Stand By Me, but blasting out they asses instead. The floors was sailing in liquid poo poo and vomit.

and you make a story of one loving pair of soiled pants?

Wtyp is a good and cool podcast

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
pizza and cocaine one week before any flight

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
needed more snakes on a plane

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Bula Vinaka posted:

Don't shame the pooper. These things happen to everyone, and everyone has a poop pants story where it happened at the worst time.

I haven't shat myself since I was like 3.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Cyril Sneer posted:

I haven't shat myself since I was like 3.

Might be an eastern thing. All the folks I know who grew up back east have at least one pants making GBS threads story, whereas no one out west does, myself included.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
This is the reason why I up the dosage of silver for plane flights.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jailbrekr posted:

Might be an eastern thing. All the folks I know who grew up back east have at least one pants making GBS threads story, whereas no one out west does, myself included.

Its because everyone out west is image obsessed and "doing it for the gram" or "just waiting tables for 20 years while I wait for someone to buy my screenplay".

They poo poo their pants the most because their all on a cleanse and snorting lines of kale and ashwaganda all day long.

Nobody wants to be the first one to admit to being a pantshitter because they'll be ostracised and ridiculed by others trying to extract a quantum of value from the west coast attention economy.

Fake people out west. Come to the east where we tell you to your face that we're pantshitters and proud 👏 of 👏 it 👏.

Or, reside in the midwest where we don't talk about that kind of thing because it's impolite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

And I thought only US airlines were full of poo poo!