Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

cooking a red baron for breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style/the-media/2023/09/06/project-veritas-james-okeefe-audit-spending-volatile/

quote:

There was $208,980 worth of luxury black-car travel over a two-year period. There was a $600 haul of bottled water during one hotel stay in San Antonio. There was even a $2,500 set of DJ equipment; O’Keefe dreamed of playing a set at Coachella, according to two former employees, and was irritated when his staff couldn’t get him booked at the legendary California music festival.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I would like to try a breakfast pastie

There used to be a weird little british food stand around here that sold regular ones, I think I took it for granted and now I regret that

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

that rules

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Can you imagine how bad life would be if these people were at all competent?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Already September, but I didn't receive the Dry Goods newsletter for August OR July??

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Why didn't he make his own canceled dj festival?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
DJ Tup

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
2DTUP

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Im forever mad that DJ Snake stole my DJ name!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

heard tyhere were toops

but the trumos are seldom and few

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Yes! (Piss!)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TORT!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

maybe all the failed reactionary theater kids should make their own show (jk they shouldn't_)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Smoov

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

TROOF

“Digital World Acquisition Corp. Announces Voting Results of Special Meeting to Approve the Extension Amendment”

well, nevertheless...

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

some kinda jackal posted:

Working hard, thank you!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

shyduck has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Sep 6, 2023

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
goddamn, guiliani looks like poo poo

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1699429047019708921

was this from when he talked poo poo on the town hall

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Floor is lava posted:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1699429047019708921

was this from when he talked poo poo on the town hall

Can we go for 3?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Harton posted:

I just ate a breakfast pastie

It was good

What was in it?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cat botherer posted:

goddamn, guiliani looks like poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bethamphetamine posted:

well, nevertheless...

What's that mean

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

In the interview clip, Sinclair alleges he gave Obama $250 to purchase drugs, which the pair took and then engaged in sexual activity.

Carlson describes Sinclair’s claims as “credible information that [Obama is] smoking crack and having sex with dudes”.

Sinclair, however, has never been able to prove any of his claims and independent fact-checkers been unable to verify his story.

His allegations are compounded by the fact he has a long criminal record, dating back to the 1980s, including convictions for forgery, fraud and larceny, and has served prison sentences in the states of Arizona, Florida and Colorado.

In addition, in the early 2000s, Sinclair signed an affidavit stating he is “terminally ill”, seemingly in the hope of getting a warrant dismissed.

Sinclair’s stories began in 2008 when Obama was running for president.

That year, Sinclair gave a speech at the National Press Club where he aired his claims about the Democrat, saying they had sex in a limo and in a hotel room.

In response, Obama supporters tipped police off about his appearance and Sinclair was arrested on an open warrant from Delaware.

#IBelieveSinclair

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

What's that mean

Truth Social gets another extension just before having to refund investors hundreds of millions of dollars

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

#IBelieveSinclair

tbh it would be extremelly funny if that guy really did smoke crack and have sex with Obama and no one believes him

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Kitler did nothing wrong.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

#IBelieveSinclair

free cumshitter

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Greg Legg posted:

What was in it?

Ham bacon sausage onions eggs potatoes I think? It was good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

Can you imagine how bad life would be if these people were at all competent?

its all i think about

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Harton posted:

Ham bacon sausage onions eggs potatoes I think? It was good

Harton gonna be Farton today

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Billionaires are trying to build a Galt's Gulch in California, and their (few) plans so far are more hilarious than El Salvador's crypto-bro Volcano city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Billionaires are trying to build a Galt's Gulch in California, and their (few) plans so far are more hilarious than El Salvador's crypto-bro Volcano city.

Jealous, bro?