Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm gonna make carrot pancakes today. Popped in my head, and turns out it's a thing. Basically just fritters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

placeholder

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
People were posting about John Carpenter last night and I cannot remember where. gently caress.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I followed a URL posted by Harton to this thread. seems pretty good so far

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

#alltrumpthreadsmatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCIHTMaSJQ

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

a way with words i can only dream of

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Having a good time here

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

"In September 2021, according to the report, Hurricane Ida floodwaters threatened to destroy the Project Veritas office in Mamaroneck," writes the Post's Will Sommer. "The staff scrambled to save equipment and their own lives — one elderly employee was briefly pulled underwater and had to be rescued by colleagues. But O’Keefe had already left the scene, asking employees to prioritize his own evacuation so he could make it to Virginia for a performance of the musical 'Oklahoma!' in which he had the lead role, according to staffers cited by the audit."

Staff member accounts cited in the audit show that O'Keefe tried to reassure his colleagues that "everything will be okay" before then insisting, "but help me get out of here."

He's entitled to a little musical, as a treat

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Harton posted:

poo poo is insanely beautiful up here brotato

I was up on the north shore of Superior this summer, even more insanely gorgeous with mountains and bears and poo poo

also socialized medicine

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Floor is lava posted:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1699429047019708921

was this from when he talked poo poo on the town hall

Lmao

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

trrrrrrrrrump?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He's seen Hunter's dong

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1699460899965198659

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ayyy I'm trumping over here

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

tup

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump is skipping the second Republican presidential debate later this month but there is one person he'd like to meet for a head-to-head matchup: Meghan Markle.

The former president told radio host Hugh Hewitt that he'd 'love' to debate Meghan, noting he didn't 'like the way she dealt with the Queen.'
'Let's set it up. Let's go do something. I'd love to debate her. I would love it,' Trump told Hewitt on Wednesday morning.

'I didn't like the way she dealt with the Queen. I became very friendly with the Queen. She was an incredible woman,' Trump said. 'I think it's not a good situation going on with the two of them, but I didn't know that they don't like me. Somebody mentioned it might be possible. They wouldn't be the only ones.'

In the interview, Trump also compared the cognitive abilities of the Queen to Biden.
'At 95, she was so sharp. She was 100%. When you watch Biden, you say this is a different planet,' he said.

The Republican National Committee is said to be considering Alabama for the site of the third debate. Trump is very popular in that state and it's close to his Florida home.

The former president told Hewitt he would consider attending.
'Well, I won Alabama in the highest number anybody has ever won ever, which is very interesting, because I set a record in Alabama,' he said, adding: 'I'll make that decision. I would love to go to anything involved with Alabama. But when you're up 50 points…'

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump is skipping the second Republican presidential debate later this month but there is one person he'd like to meet for a head-to-head matchup: Meghan Markle.

The former president told radio host Hugh Hewitt that he'd 'love' to debate Meghan, noting he didn't 'like the way she dealt with the Queen.'
'Let's set it up. Let's go do something. I'd love to debate her. I would love it,' Trump told Hewitt on Wednesday morning.

'I didn't like the way she dealt with the Queen. I became very friendly with the Queen. She was an incredible woman,' Trump said. 'I think it's not a good situation going on with the two of them, but I didn't know that they don't like me. Somebody mentioned it might be possible. They wouldn't be the only ones.'

In the interview, Trump also compared the cognitive abilities of the Queen to Biden.
'At 95, she was so sharp. She was 100%. When you watch Biden, you say this is a different planet,' he said.

The Republican National Committee is said to be considering Alabama for the site of the third debate. Trump is very popular in that state and it's close to his Florida home.

'Well, I won Alabama in the highest number anybody has ever won ever, which is very interesting, because I set a record in Alabama,' he said, adding: 'I'll make that decision. I would love to go to anything involved with Alabama. But when you're up 50 points…'

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/USCGSoutheast/status/724341269187555329

I'm not sailing, I'm travelling. Admiralty law. Gold Fringe!

quote:

An adventurer who was trying to cross the Atlantic Ocean from Florida to Britain in a giant home-made hamster wheel has been arrested.

Reza Baluchi, 51, was detained 70 nautical miles into his journey off Tybee Island, Georgia, after a three-day standoff with US coastguards.

On August 26 the USS Coast Guard cutter Valiant intercepted him at sea before he allegedly threatened anyone attempting to arrest him that he would take his own life with a 12-inch knife and that he had a bomb onboard his vessel, according to Flagler County Sheriff's Office.

After two days Baluchi finally admitted that there was no bomb on his hamster wheel and another day later he joined officers on their boat for a shower and toilet.

This is far from the first time Baluchi had to be rescued from one of his floating vessels, which he calls a 'bubble'.
Baluchi had to be rescued from a 'hydro-bubble' near Saint Augustine in 2014 when he had attempted to journey 3,000 miles from Florida to Bermuda.

And in 2016 he had to be rescued off the coast of Jupiter. Miami Coast Guard spent 12 hours trying to coax him out of his homemade inflatable bubble after already warning him not to attempt a 'life-threatening' 3,500 mile ocean journey.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Checkin this thread out. Maybe gonna post later? We'll see

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

Coasties shoulda lit up the bubble with the deck mounted 30 cal

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

quote:

three-day standoff

float-off, surely

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

No, sorry, nothing to see here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Tybee Island is a pretty decent place to launch that thing, barely any waves there.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
let the man run in his homemade death trap geez

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
America used to be free

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Drama Queen standing up for other Queens :3:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Trump is such a strange person. Lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Ex-Fox News star Megyn Kelly on Tuesday night suggested a “lot of people” believe that Barack and Michelle Obama are secretly running a “shadow puppet” government while suggesting the former first lady may supplant President Joe Biden in the 2024 White House race.

Appearing on her former Fox colleague Eric Bolling’s Newsmax show, Kelly—who now hosts her own show on SiriusXM—also claimed that a Michelle Obama run would motivate Republicans because the former first lady doesn’t “like America.”

In recent days, with rumors swirling in the tabloids that “desperate Democrats” are “begging” Michelle Obama to run for president out of concerns about Biden’s age and mental fitness, conservative media has suddenly begun focusing its energy on the ex-president and his wife. (Fox News host-turned-Twitter-podcaster Tucker Carlson, for instance, has revived discredited decade-old claims about Obama’s crack-fueled gay sex parties.)

Is Michelle Obama still secretly a man to her, or will that get revived later?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CaptainBeefart posted:

Trump is such a strange person. Lol

It all makes perfect sense when you realize his calling in life was to be a catty gossip columnist working at a NY paper

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

quote:

quote:
Ex-Fox News star Megyn Kelly on Tuesday night suggested a “lot of people” believe that Barack and Michelle Obama are secretly running a “shadow puppet” government while suggesting the former first lady may supplant President Joe Biden in the 2024 White House race.

Appearing on her former Fox colleague Eric Bolling’s Newsmax show, Kelly—who now hosts her own show on SiriusXM—also claimed that a Michelle Obama run would motivate Republicans because the former first lady doesn’t “like America.”

In recent days, with rumors swirling in the tabloids that “desperate Democrats” are “begging” Michelle Obama to run for president out of concerns about Biden’s age and mental fitness, conservative media has suddenly begun focusing its energy on the ex-president and his wife. (Fox News host-turned-Twitter-podcaster Tucker Carlson, for instance, has revived discredited decade-old claims about Obama’s crack-fueled gay sex parties.)
Is Michelle Obama still secretly a man to her, or will that get revived later?

There's a direct correspondence between the absurdity of the things they say and their desperation to get headlines. Megan's gonna charm her way back into America's heart, this is her charm offensive.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Markle is half black, which is why he's so bizarrely obsessed with her

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Markle is half black, which is why he's so bizarrely obsessed with her

He'll fly to England to meet her and then fly the coop.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Billionaires are trying to build a Galt's Gulch in California, and their (few) plans so far are more hilarious than El Salvador's crypto-bro Volcano city.

so theyre gonna set up a permanent burning man?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

It all makes perfect sense when you realize his calling in life was to be a catty gossip columnist working at a NY paper

Yup lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

During the first televised hearing in the election conspiracy case, attorneys for Ken Cheseboro and Sidney Powell argued that their clients should be tried separately. But prosecutor Nathan Wade asserted that separate trials would be a waste of government resources.

"Firstly, we will contend that a trial of these 19 co-defendants will take four months, and that does not include jury selection," Wade told Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee. "In terms of the number of witnesses, they're in excess of 150 witnesses that the state intends to call. One hundred and fifty witnesses."

Wade said the government's position was that all 19 co-defendants be tried together.

"And just to clarify that and flush that out a bit, you're saying that right now you would predict that if it was just a trial of Ms. Powell, Mr. Cheseboro, that the state's going to need those same amount of witnesses, those same amount of exhibits in that same amount of time?" the judge asked.

150 witnesses split 19 ways with 19 different jury pools, instead of 2 ways with 2 jury pools, would certainly crash the entire system. I think I can predict the defense lawyers' next strategy - buffer overflow.

Which I guess has been Trump's lifelong legal strategy.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

It's gonna be a chain of restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Schmoe Cwead posted:

These billionaires are not degreed experienced city planners.

They have decided that there will be an olive tree grove, because Jesus i guess.

They're working it out as they go, which will definitely bear good fruit because they are all geniuses.