Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

So I finally got a hold of a bunch of cards for this, plus my GF got me a whole box of boosters. So I've been experimenting with deckbuilding and I wanna make a Peter Pan Deck, with the linchpin of it being Peter's Shadow, which gives all characters rush, elusive. Obviously, a lot of rush characters but what else should I take?

It would be a Ruby/Amathyst deck so any advice on what else should be in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So this is what I put together so far as a form of Ruby/Sapphire Rush Deck. Mainly just messing with the cards I have so far. I haven't found a place to play yet and dont really care about competitive play yet.

https://dreamborn.ink/decks/RRuOTtdMaa9gCa839l7X

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So where is a good place to go if you wanna learn about the game's meta and how to make good decks?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Just got finished with doing 2 sealed release events today. Overall I had fun. 1-1-1 for the first one then 1-2 for the second. Takeaways from Inklands

1: Holy poo poo, a Peter Pan Deck may actually be feasible now

2: Allowing players to use all colors kind of breaks the game.

3: Running any of the land cards that give lore is a must going forward in constructed. You also need hard counters to lands because otherwise your opponent will run away with the scoreboard.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Feb 25, 2024

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Yay! I got paid!

Should I buy a box of Inklands, or she'll out the extra for a box of Chapter 1.