Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

game is fun. local store is doing a sealed league - buy 6 packs, jam 40ish of any color into a deck. play games, leave your deck at the store, and then each week you can buy another pack to tinker with your deck.

It’s fun and a decent way to get people playing on even footing with all the supply issues. Lots of new players, even many who don’t really play other CCG type games at all.

after ~10ish games I’m enjoying it, but not sure it will be a forever game for me personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

idk about that mickey, with so little card draw in the game I regularly am playing my one and only card each turn by the time i’ve played a 6 ink card, making a discount not that thrilling.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

yeah, a nice 2 day window to buy like 3 packs for $14 each from an LGS, can’t wait!

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Yiggy posted:

Chapter 2 starters up at target website.

good call out, thanks!