Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/lorcana-sealed-products

Boardgamebliss has a lot of Lorcana sealed product in stock right now at MSRP (canadabux). Site is good, I used it in the early days of Star Wars Destiny scarcity to buy product at MSRP, and shipping to the US is reasonable.
I just ordered all 5 starter sets shipped for $87 USD, so after shipping and exchange rate its right on target for $17/ea MSRP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Took my Lorcana obsessed 8 year old and 10 year old to my local game store last night for their first ever organized play event doing a Lorcana draft. They absolutely loved it.
They were the only kids there (probably because it started at 7pm on a school night) and everyone was just so great. They love the game and know the rules very well, and everyone was very patient with their kid-isms (like forgetting to tap or untap characters). The younger one even won one of his best of three rounds and got a prize pack.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Kinda strange that market price = MSRP for Floodborn and Inklands boosters but market price for First Chapter is 2x MSRP right now. Surprising that the set that blows up the power curve was the launch set.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Looks like some retailers are getting a restock on The First Chapter booster boxes, so box prices are coming down towards MSRP. Boardgamebliss has boxes in stock for $238 canadabux (~$175 USD)