Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muir
Sep 27, 2005

that's Doctor Brain to you
I'm taking the kids to Disneyland in a couple of weeks. Is there anything Lorcana-specific that I should try to hunt down while I'm there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muir
Sep 27, 2005

Just got my Amazon invite to order the Floodborn Amber and Sapphire starter deck. It took a few tries at checkout as it said the seller (Amazon itself) didn't have any more available a few times, then it went through. No invite for the boosters yet.

Muir
Sep 27, 2005

Saltpowered posted:

You might be able to purchase the booster anyway. Some people are reporting getting the ability to purchase boosters even though they didn’t receive the invite for them.

Mine still says "invitation requested" but thanks for the suggestion, glad to know to check at least.

Muir
Sep 27, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Same and same -- invites for both starters, but no booster box.

I got the starters at retail at PAX Unplugged, but I think I'll buy one for my brother for a Hannukah present.

I'm still waiting on the invite for the other starter, even. But I expect it'll come through soon. Seems like supplies generally are starting to catch up, and scalpers are realizing their stocks are quickly losing value.