Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't have the capacity to keep up with this due to real life stuff going on but I love this game and will try to enter a BBQ # every week so people have a chance to gain more points. And/or get made fun of for losing to me.

BBQ#: PIT - Kenny Pickett - Passing yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: LA - Matthew Stafford - Passing

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: NYG - Daniel Jones - Passing yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Argh I always mean to do this before the monday update with my one player every week gimmick.

BBQ#: LV - Jimmy Garappolo - Passing yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Aggro posted:

Sigh, mixed up the SNF game and the MNF game.

I’m out then — too many weeks with dumb mistakes leading to terrible scores.

Well I'm here every week to get you a point if you don't bust, as long as I don't forget.

BBQ#: LAC - Justin Herbert - Passing Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Phew, took a nap when I got home and wanted to stay asleep but manfully struggled through waking up to put in...

BBQ#: MIN - Kirk Cousins - Passing Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: NYJ - Zach Wilson - Passing Yards

Mad at myself for not researching how just taking monsters last week would have worked (I expect it wouldn't have worked at all)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: DEN - Russell Wilson - Passing Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: PHI - Jalen Hurts - Passing Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Crap I'm too late because of real life stuff, but if you want to add my thing on which is only to make sure other people get points:

BBQ#: CHI: Justin Fields: Passing yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: CIN - Jake Browning - Passing Yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Argh late again, I thought games would be staggered. He hasn't taken a snap yet at this particular point in time so

BBQ#: NYG - Tommy DeVito - Passing Yards

If you want to let it count.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: SEA - Drew Lock - Passing Yards

He may not even play if Geno is good to go, but this is a pick I have to make for my 1kyob gimmick giving away points to others as a Mizzou fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BBQ#: MIA - Tua Tagovailoa - Passing Yards

You guys are in so much trouble if every single one of you bust.