Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I've got a commanding $9.66 lead in funbucks over Bayou Thrilly. Hit a nice little Seattle 2 way parlay last night to capture the lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Oh man, Miami and Detroit combine for 73% of all picks this week. Could be a blood bath. Like the OP says, it's dangerous to pick Detroit.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

SpitztheGreat posted:

Oh man, Miami and Detroit combine for 73% of all picks this week. Could be a blood bath. Like the OP says, it's dangerous to pick Detroit.

I'd be worried if it wasn't the Panthers. They are basically an automatic win against

Famous last words I know, but I'm sticking with it. The Lions are extremely talented now, even if stuff goes wrong they should be able to pull it out

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
very mad at the bears

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
hey i'll take a weekly trophy even if i never win the big one

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
It's week 7 and I feel like I've run out of good teams...

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, I'm not leading but well in the green on spread pick'em.

*rushes to find a mallet to hit myself with should I consider betting actual money*

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, I'm not leading but well in the green on spread pick'em.

*rushes to find a mallet to hit myself with should I consider betting actual money*

you're 1 place above me and i feel the exact same way

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
one of 10 people left in reverse eliminator. it's all i have left

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
every team is bad this year

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I see I am at the forget to make picks for Thursday games part of the year.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Aw well, I made it further than I did last year. Shouldn't have bet on the bengals

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

haha

seems like you just can't count on good teams being good and bad teams being bad, any more :cloud:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

haha

seems like you just can't count on good teams being good and bad teams being bad, any more :cloud:

that's what u get for counting out kyler

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Leperflesh posted:

haha

this is art

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
reverse eliminator ends in a tie. we both had broncs to lose. rip

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Congrats to Kalli for taking regular eliminator.

Anti-congrats to my last four picks in regular (Bengals vs Texans, Commanders vs Giants, Lions vs Packers, Jags vs Bengals)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hell yeah, first time I've ever won it. Think my only ballsy pick was 0-2 Pats over Jets, and thank you Giants / Cardinals / Panthers for being reliable.

I am doing absolutely godawful in spread though. 4-9 in spread eliminator and 87-97-8 in spread pick'em, thank you for saving me money Qwijib0.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

Hell yeah, first time I've ever won it. Think my only ballsy pick was 0-2 Pats over Jets, and thank you Giants / Cardinals / Panthers for being reliable.

I am doing absolutely godawful in spread though. 4-9 in spread eliminator and 87-97-8 in spread pick'em, thank you for saving me money Qwijib0.

congrats :toot:

eliminator: saving people from awful betting decisions with actual cash for 20 years.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And the Chiefs knocked me out of the ranks of the undefeated. RIP

Also the pick'em says the Cowboys beat the Dolphins 20-19 btw

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Also the pick'em says the Cowboys beat the Dolphins 20-19 btw

Yep. I came here to post this. SAS has the cowboys beating the dolphins 20-19, but the final score was 22-20 in favor of the dolphins.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Baked deep into the dark magic must be a love of the cowboys.

Whatever made the game go final before the final FG was kicked is going to be s fun bug. It's fixed, and regular bets should reflect it, but funbucks work a different way-- they settle immediately and stay final so if you lost a thing in fake money, LMK and I will try and retroactively fix it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I've been playing in this thing for longer than I was a Goon, and I just capped off my best season ever: 15-3!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
congrats to Jaggedstagger for winning pickem with a record of 182 - 89

also the postseason is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I had a solid season.

T7 - eliminator
T3 - reverse eliminator
3 - funbucks
T9 - pick em

As always, thanks for running this Qwijib0.