Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Tried to pick up Puka this week, but the league leader somehow had a higher waiver priority 😡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Dameon Pierce kinda screwed me early on, but Had a solid group overall. I have twenty point lead; my opponent has Chubb, and I have Miami DST left. Chubb hosed me while I had him last year, feels like he will gently caress me again tonight.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

My team actually did passably today (with the exception of Tutu Atwell), but good lord, Lamar Jackson and Diggs did a hard carry for the opposing team

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

gently caress. Richardson out. I picked him up for Herbert’s bye

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

I need 23 points from Keenan Allen if I’m going to beat my brother, who will be insufferable if I lose

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

I should not have started the Saints D this week 🙃

It’s fun to watch them get zero pressure on Dobbs so that he can dick around for 10 seconds before throwing a laser to Hockensen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Fuckin Herbert throwing me under the bus yet again