Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
My opp this week started Swift, Hock, and Mike Evans.

God drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

cats posted:

In the extremely unlikely scenario where I'm your opponent (are you starting McCaffrey?) I'm pretty sure you're still going to beat me.

Lol no, because if so; you also played Herbert, Walker, and Deebo Samuel and now have high score in the league thus far.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I dropped the lions for the chiefs, so naturally the lions got like a million sacks today

I also benched Nacua for J Reynolds since I didn’t want to find out Nacua wasn’t playing on Monday after the rest of my WR’s played

Reynolds got 0 points today

Holy gently caress that Dallas D poo poo the bed today. My opponents both had the Bills D too. Gonna lose both games now by less than 10.

Still, the tears of all the Dallas fans at my work tomorrow will sustain me. Or at least have something to fire back with when they mention how WSH got smoked today.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Monty havers going to have 50

Score, I have him (on my bench because I didn't know he was starting).

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Seems like it's time to bench any and all Bengals.

I started Zach Moss this week, but my opponent still has Ekeler in so hopefully balances out.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Won this week by nearly 100pts, my opp did not make good decisions. But he did just have all of his family cars destroyed by a hail storm so can understand.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I have the worst luck with TEs lol

Sat goedert, started Henry, lol. All my starting team played mediocre to crap.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Oh I forgot, I also sat Zach Moss to start Scary Terry because "lol, bears". Lol, my decisions more like.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Docjowles posted:

This sucks rear end but was the right process at least. JT is coming back and they’re playing what’s usually a very good rush D, and Moss himself is just a dude. So of course he is possessed by the spirit of Ladanian Tomlinson and scores like 60 points :iiam:

Well, I got a stable of good players so other than TE being either 0-3 or 20+ players outside of tay tay, I'll roll it to the end. Sucks I just picked up Richardson, but maybe I can sneak in Herbert in my no bench league on number 4 since he's coming off the bye.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I have three left to play, with 60 pts right now, everything sucks.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I had Bijan start in both my games, each of my opponents have Kelce. Welp. gently caress this poo poo.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Glad the Dallas D is on my bench.

Anyone have the Falcons game on? How is Bijan looking? I see he's only got two carries so far through the first, is he at least getting snaps?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

WampaLord posted:

Lamb is feasting :swoon:

I was worried because my opponent has him. But he's starting Aiyuk over him.

Still half a game to play, but Tony P and Bijan might still sink me if they can't find the end zone or start catching passes.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

"Let's see this bite me in the rear end"

-Me

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Ignored my other league for a bit because I was up by 50pts, I have no one left, he has Gibbs and LaPorta...

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Yep, just lost a game I was 99% espn to win, feels good man.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Bellmaker posted:

I think I'm done with Pollard this poo poo is getting ridiculous

Gonna bench him and Bijan if I can help it unless it's a Baltimore or Tampa bye. Gotta save them in case they show up later in the season, but those are my two and three pick gonna be riding my bench.

Edit: wait Tampa had their bye already.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Down 13 and he has Josh Allen left. I have Hebert, Diggs, and Dicker left. I'm expecting to see Gabe Davis go off tonight.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Gonna lose because Herbert and the kicker can't score 15 pts between them

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Well if Dicker can kick a few more FG I might just pull this off. 5 pts back now on that 50+ yarder.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
2nd and 13 what should we do, I know, throw it behind the line for a catch and run again. I don't think I've noticed the chargers throw it downfield this half.

Ahh well, that FG got me the lead by two points so as long as Herbert doesn't throw picks or Dicker misses some FG I'm good. But poo poo, I might need to find another QB.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Ayudo posted:

I would love it, if Diontae Johnson could record a catch.

Same, but currently balanced out by their Aaron Jones having 8 yards right now.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Nice job Gabe Davis, hope he doesn't throw your way the rest of the night.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

WampaLord posted:

I needed Allen to have a career night and that ain't happening

I needed him to score 10 more points than Bass and Davis, and he is being outscored by everyone. Oh well, I can still make the playoffs if I... *checks notes* go 4-1 on the rest of the games. Oh, even with this poo poo show, I'm still nearly 100 pts clear on the top score.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Guess I'm the only person playing against Joe Mixon who doesn't have any other Bengals or Ravens.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Some lovely weather for big ball play.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Well guess I'm not benching Bijan going forward, finally producing.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So glad Gabe Davis got that and not Diggs, have a 30 pt lead going against Lamar tonight, that would have made it a lot worse.

Oh great, overtime with the Bills getting the ball, here it comes.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Nov 27, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
AJButterfingers over here.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Pain of Mind posted:

Need 21 from Jackson to win my winnable games.

I need him to not score more than 30, lets settle on an even 25 tonight.

I also have Gus in, and he has Dicker, so could probably give you more, but let's not get greedy.

With Bijan and Pollard finally having back to back good games, do I dare put my 2nd and 3rd round picks back in next week?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Pain of Mind posted:

The Ravens play so conservatively, I am surprised Jackson had previous weeks above 20.

I failed you, I am sorry.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
That play by Pollard, get the block, catch the toss and pick up the first. That is just beautiful man.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Glad I left Jake in one of my leagues.

quote:

The Cowboys D/ST has scored double-digit fantasy points in three straight games and in four of their last five. They've got an intriguing matchup against a Seahawks team in Week 13 that has managed to put just 13 and 16 points on the NFL scoreboard over their last two outings. There's little to fear in starting this unit.

lol, love it. Never trust in the rankings, suggested points.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 1, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
You know, you are correct. I need to use better sources.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I started Herbert, ramondre, and Dell today. Lol

My opponent started eckler and did not replace Johnathon Taylor in his lineup so I'm still in it!

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Dec 3, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Just need Tlaw and Ridley to not hook up for 55pts to win.

*Looks at least two weeks* gently caress!

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Need a big second half from Rachaad White and Mike Evans. Or for them to show up at all.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
My opponent had Chandler and Higgins vs my JJ so far.

Oh wait, he left them on the bench this week. Guess hoping Tyreek will play tomorrow because his only other WR is injured this week.

And I think his flexing CEH over Chandler hopefully gives me the playoff win.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
God drat it Bijan, 11 yards and a fumble. And I'm going against Miami D and Njoku, super hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Going against ceedee owner for third place, oh well.

He did start laporta and Gibbs who are underperforming so I still have a shot.

Edit: my hubris

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 31, 2023