Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm somehow now up 10.6 with my opponent having the Jets defense left in a game I had no business being even remotely competitive in thanks to the Dallas defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I started the Saints game up 6.7 with my Jamaal Williams and Juwan Johnson vs his Michael Thomas. I turned it off at the half sure I was going to lose since Thomas was their entire offense the first half, but apparently Thomas doesn't catch unless I'm there to be pained watching it so I somehow survived

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm in a super close matchup and not exactly overjoyed that I just lost 1.2 points from Herbert taking three knees from 4 yards back since he can't take handoffs

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Played KC Defense and was facing Mahomes, extremely happy to have their scores be comparable

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Breece Hall taking in that touchdown immediately was very dumb but I love it fantasy wise

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I needed 4 points from Jake Moody tonight to win and was terrified I wasn't going to get it, I think watching when a kicker is your last player is the least enjoyable way to watch the final game

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

After playing 6 different TEs this year I finally have my first TD and score over 5 points from a TE, god bless you Taysom Hill even if you aren't really a TE

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Taysom Hill has now two weeks straight outscored all 7 TEs I tried before him combined, mormon god bless you Taysom

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I came into this game needing 9 points from Herbert and Breece Hall. It looks like I'm just barely going to win but this game has been excruciating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I had been annoyed all year at my team and blamed it largely on picking last in the first round. If I wasn't annoyed before I sure am now having Saquon as my first pick and going against CMC this week who put up like 60% of my teams points by himself. Hope I get a real first pick next year.