Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I did not play Puka due to the injury report and because they were playing the 49ers. I guess I will play him next week if I have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is Najee Harris even startable? I did not go all in on Steelers, but kind of bought the hype that Pickett and the O-line were improved enough to get him around a RB 10 season and ended up with him in 3/4 leagues. The one play I saw where he got the ball he seemed super slow.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

pmchem posted:

their OC is this guy, a 51-year old who has only been in the NFL for 4 years and whose claim to fame in his first year as OC is convincing Roethlisberger it was time to retire
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/CanaMa0.htm

steelers suck man

At least in two of the leagues I had him I was ahead and my opponent was done, though one of them was by only 2 points. If I was down 2 points and he never got that I would be kind of annoyed.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Opponents started in a hole with players like Robinson, I decided to join them with Cook.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Kind of wish I played Moss over Najee this week.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
On the cusp of losing 3 matches that I was at a 99% win chance before the Sunday night game. Up by ~ 25 when I have the Dallas D and they have the 49er D + kicker seemed pretty safe at the time.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Is Ridley an every week start at this point? He is always highly ranked, but he seems to disappear for long stretches.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Why did Lawrence have to run back so far to kneel down the game, he lost 4 yards instead of 3!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Bijan: 0
McLauren: 0
ARSB: 0
Cooper: 0

Lets see if I can set a record for most every week projected starters to not touch the ball.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
The Browns just got a defensive touchdown, right? It is not showing up in one of my leagues but it is in another.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 22, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Can DET at least get a garbage time TD or 2 to knock down my opponents BAL defense? Thanks. So annoying when we are both projected for about 150 and every other team in the league is at 100.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Have not seen Pacheco for a while, last few series they have had CEH or McKinnon back there.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I feel like I outsmarted myself benching Hopkins.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Assuming ARSB is not going to catch another pass, going to end up losing by 1 to Gibbs. If only the Raiders could tackle.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I keep seeing B. Robinson doing something on the stat tracker and getting excited, then realizing it is Brian instead of Bijan, because why would Bijan do anything.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Need Allen to outscore Bass by 8, not there yet, stop throwing picks.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

Need Allen to outscore Bass by 8, not there yet, stop throwing picks.

Still waiting.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Ridley looking good on my bench.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Currently 50/50 in the league where I lost Andrews and Aaron Jones. I probably did not need those points anyway...

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I assume here is the part of the game where I lose to Murray garbage time points where I am currently @ 54% chance to win.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Need 21 from Jackson tonight. He has achieved that 6/11 weeks so far with our scoring.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Nov 27, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I need him to not score more than 30, lets settle on an even 25 tonight.

I also have Gus in, and he has Dicker, so could probably give you more, but let's not get greedy.

With Bijan and Pollard finally having back to back good games, do I dare put my 2nd and 3rd round picks back in next week?

I accept your offer of 25 points, stop the count, the fantasy week is over.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
The Ravens play so conservatively, I am surprised Jackson had previous weeks above 20.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
This has been the most aggravating year for coaches using some random scrub at the 1 yard line instead of anyone fantasy relevant. You have Josh Allen and Cook and think you will get a TD either way? Oh, better bring in Latavius Murray. Bijan Robinson? Better bring in anyone else once you are within the 5. Even the Rams tried to give Royce Freeman a TD. The top scoring team playing the 6th seed and of course they have 8 TDs from half their roster while I have 1.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
CMC got me a win in one league, but he needs to chill out so I do not lose my other one.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Feeling ok about my Pacua vs their Kamara so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Last minute replaced Cooper for Aaron Jones. Luckily it looks like I should win, but another 30 points would be nice.