Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I apologize to any Chiefs fans, my fantasy curse knows no bounds- I started Mahomes and Toney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Matt Zerella posted:

you really dropped the ball on this one.

eyyyyyy

but seriously, I don't think I've seen a worse game out of a WR in my lifetime.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

I’m so sorry Garrett Wilson havers

hey it me again

I don't think I've ever been this pessimistic about my team after week 1.

Also, I'm available for hire to pick up whichever player you want to suffer catastrophic luck next week.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Weird that the Mahomes pick has been my worst draft choice this year outside of injury problems.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Fentry posted:

Breece Hall taking in that touchdown immediately was very dumb but I love it fantasy wise

That p much sealed my loss, barring a Monday miracle. I had G Wilson against his Breece, and was looking great until that.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Fentry posted:

I needed 4 points from Jake Moody tonight to win and was terrified I wasn't going to get it, I think watching when a kicker is your last player is the least enjoyable way to watch the final game

I had Osborn +70 pts or so against his McCaffrey, Kittle, Hockenson, and Cousins.

I won by one point, and my blood pressure is destroying my body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

GUS BUS WOO WOO

I am in a must-win game up against someone w Lamar and Tucker.