Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Waller questionable should I put in Okonkwo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

oh wait that game already happened and okonkwo got zero point, cool cool

Play
Apr 25, 2006

pmchem posted:

update: lol welp

I decided to keep amon ra and garrett wilson over AJB. Only time will tell if that was smart but so far lookin okay

Play
Apr 25, 2006

ShowTime posted:

I'd salute the poo poo out of Zach Wilson. Did not expect this kind of performance against a Cowboys defense, but here we are. I don't expect anything amazing out him, but he's a solid performer. And he's gaining some confidence. And Aaron Rodgers probably returns this week to mentor him even further. He's a good QB.

Why are you doing this. No he's not

Play
Apr 25, 2006

mcmagic posted:

I'm the dope who thought Waller was going to be a huge factor in the Giants' offense. It's like he's not even there haha

hey he just got a catch, congrats

e: two catches!!!!!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Please don't. I'm up against him in all three of my leagues

Although I'm getting bodied by Cortland Sutton of all people.

Feeling a little bad that I dumped him after two weeks. But, he's super unreliable wouldn't really be startable anyways, at least until he does this a few times.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

My kicker is currently my second highest scoring player. Out of six

Tee Higgins :ughh:

Joe Mixon :ughh:

Miles Sanders :ughh:

Tutu Atwell :ughh:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

the bengals offense is actually POOP from a BUTT

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Cowboys DST single handedly getting me back into the game this week. Literally went from 20% chance to win to about 50% off of two defensive touchdowns.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Holy poo poo I might actually win this week, impossibly. Just need 5 and change from Darren Waller, far from guaranteed but I think it can happen

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

Pollard and McLaurin are letting me down yet again but Keenan Allen said “I got you buddy” :swoon:

Amon Ra is having an incredible game too. 144 yards and a td so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Docjowles posted:

I could really use some more points out of this SNF poop fest, have Adams and G Wilson. Every drive is just penalty penalty penalty punt.

Wilson ended up with 9 catches and almost a hundred yards, definitely one of his better games

I kept him over AJ Brown because I truly believed that with halfway decent quarterbacking Garret Wilson could be an incredibly productive player. I think we all know how many snaps into the season that dream persisted

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I cannot wait to drop Meyers and probably Flowers lol

I’d drop waddle but he’s apparently on yahoos can’t cut list

Is there a list like that? I think it's just your keepers or no?