Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you want Sean Strickland to win?
This poll is closed.
No 8 42.11%
This button automatically e-mails your home address to the FBI 11 57.89%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
But why is he walking out to Country Roads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, owww

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
This is great, both of them are so loving quick. Kape’s gotten off some great improvised sequences.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
This is one hell of a call out

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Oops

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Tai seems a bit outclassed here

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I mean he’d have to lose 60lbs

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I was about to complain about this fight sucking

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Ugh

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Wow

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

sportsgenius86 posted:

Congrats to A Guy

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Goofballs posted:

I'm afraid to ask but how is Strickland a nazi? I havent followed him much, just seen some moron quotes that put him in the Paulo Costa box for me

Supposedly, he grew up in a hosed up family where his father was a mean drunk and his grandfather was a turbo racist. He went through a “phase” in high school where he ideolized his grandfather and considered himself a neo-nazi, including getting kicked out of school for “hate crimes”. Now he says he’s past that. You can take that as you will.

To me, what he’s said reads like a pretty frank and clear refutation of that part of his past; it’s not some pussy-footing bullshit where he acts like it wasn’t that bad, I guess we all gotta say this now, wink-wink for the folks back home. There are overtly white supremacist families out there, and the kids in them are hearing that poo poo every day. That’s something they have to learn to overcome to be decent people, but it is possible to do that, and in my (very small amount of) searching I haven’t seen anything to make me think that’s not the case here. But I can understand people being iffy about it, especially because he’s still pretty chuddy, just not an avowed neo-nazi anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

CarlCX posted:

I don't think Strickland is a nazi. Homophobe, transphobe, misogynist, general bigot shithead, 100%. But he does seem to have at least turned away from being literally a nazi. Give him the smallest bar to clear.

Yeah, this is my read, too. The tiniest cookie.