Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I went on a loin safari today

:legion:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Elephants please!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

oh yeah check it out

these kitties rule and spending a day hanging out with them would be way cooler than wandering around in a range rover like some lamewad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BigBadSteve posted:

Elephants please!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I haven't been there since I was a kid. Would probably be pretty dope high AF.

I'd probably rather go to the Toronto zoo for that though.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I was under the impression that you could only see lions in Kenya.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mozi posted:

cattica! cattica!

Really. Treating big cats like some white trash pit bulls at the animal shelter.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Sid Vicious posted:

this things

How do you drive from Ontario to Africa!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Hello Machine posted:

very carefully

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

oh yeah check it out

So you went to some maximum security zoo in Ontario. Not a "African Lion safari" just because you were on a tour bus. Were you wearing a safari hat??
Big L on this one OP.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

The Hello Machine posted:

On the back of a house hippo of course.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ruby Gloom posted:

how did they build that with their paws i'm calling bullshit here

It was built by alien lions

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

stratdax posted:

So you went to some maximum security zoo in Ontario. Not a "African Lion safari" just because you were on a tour bus. Were you wearing a safari hat??
Big L on this one OP.

no its called african lion safari checkmate bitch

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Mega64 posted:

It was built by alien lions

Ancient ALions.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
af-ri-cun li-un sa-faaaaaaaaaa-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

home to over one thousand exotic birds and animals

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Enough about GBS, more animal pics

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Somebody get the tranquilizer darts ready because the OP escaped and is running around with a camera.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

How much daytime TV do you watch OP?
I hope you enjoyed the post-zoo early bird special at The Rainforest Cafe. :)

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ontario-s-african-lion-safari-named-worst-place-for-elephants-in-north-america-1.5333752

Sounds like a great place.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/elephant-ride-attack-african-lion-safari-caza-1.6104657

Shame you can't ride elephants while the trainers hit them with bullhooks anymore.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat thats awful ): my wifes stepdad took us and the kids i didnt buy the tickets or anything, man poor elephants

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

I was under the impression that you could only see lions in Kenya.

Kenya suck on deez nutz!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Mozi posted:

i love my bison

tip of the hat, sir

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
A couple Lion pics from my African Safari...

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Three Olives posted:

What is this? On my African safaris there were no fences with barbed wire, no shelves, no windshields, you just drove around in an open top Land Cruiser with a spotter who found animals for you to look at.

lmao

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Sid Vicious posted:

this things

That is clearly a Canadian license plate and not an African license plate; so clearly you in fact did not go on a lion safari. Stop lying Sid.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Did you see any Joe Exotic-esque characters working the big cat zoo

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Modulo16 posted:

That is clearly a Canadian license plate and not an African license plate; so clearly you in fact did not go on a lion safari. Stop lying Sid.

No, we've been through this already. They drove carefully on the nose of a hippo or something it's fine

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
Nothing is more 1980s Ontario than baboons trying to pull the moldings off of wood panelled station wagons at African Lion Safari.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlQLQtw7z0&pp=ygUhYWZyaWNhbiBsaW9uIHNhZmFyaSBhZHZlcnRpc2VtZW50

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
OP thank you for reminding me that I didn’t see one commercial for it this summer.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Fornax Disaster posted:

Nothing is more 1980s Ontario than baboons trying to pull the moldings off of wood panelled station wagons at African Lion Safari.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlQLQtw7z0&pp=ygUhYWZyaWNhbiBsaW9uIHNhZmFyaSBhZHZlcnRpc2VtZW50

When I was a kid we went there and my dad always talked about how the car in front of us had a vinyl top as cars from the 70s and 80s did and the monkeys tore that poo poo apart.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
It’s telling that for the ad they sent the cheapest poo poo they could find through the monkey gauntlet, an AMC Ambassador.

LOL this tradition is still alive -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3F3PSnS78Q&pp=ygUeYWZyaWNhbiBsaW9uIHNhZmFyaSBjYXIgZGFtYWdl

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

they put in a monkey bypass you can take so they can’t get at your vehicle lmao

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Sid Vicious posted:

they put in a monkey bypass you can take so they can’t get at your vehicle lmao

drat, that means ive been hiding food in the body panels of cars parked in the parking lot for nothing

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

When I was a kid we went there and my dad always talked about how the car in front of us had a vinyl top as cars from the 70s and 80s did and the monkeys tore that poo poo apart.

:lol:

African Monkey Safari... and the monkeys are doing the hunting!

Some poor woman had her eyeballs torn out by a monkey recently. You don't wanna gently caress with them.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigBadSteve posted:

:lol:

African Monkey Safari... and the monkeys are doing the hunting!

Some poor woman had her eyeballs torn out by a monkey recently. You don't wanna gently caress with them.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
3O what kind of vest and hat did u wear on safari?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I can still hear the african lion safari jingle perfectly.

When we went way back in the day the lions were actually off their lazy asses and walked right by us it was great. Almost made up for the trim we lost to the apes.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Lions with darker manes are more attractive to females because it's caused by high testosterone. The higher testosterone also makes them more aggressive and better able to fight rival males. Ironically enough, it also makes them less fertile because they absorb more heat from the sun - which is why mammals have their testes on the outside.

The Lion King got things wrong, Scar would have been the Alpha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Fornax Disaster posted:

It’s telling that for the ad they sent the cheapest poo poo they could find through the monkey gauntlet, an AMC Ambassador.

LOL this tradition is still alive -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3F3PSnS78Q&pp=ygUeYWZyaWNhbiBsaW9uIHNhZmFyaSBjYXIgZGFtYWdl

I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite? That monkey did not ask permission first!