Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

According to burrito purists, putting rice in a burrito is a big no no. Frankly I think it’s a bit ridiculous as pretty much every mexican place offers rice, and it’s a good way to stretch your dollar if you’re eating on a budget and making burritos at home.

What say you, goons?

pencilhands fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

pencilhands posted:

instead of shoplifting what I like to do is wait until I have a really massive poo poo brewing inside me, my shits are also insanely rock hard because I abuse opiates, and just unload that motherfucker in their bathroom and not flush, I doubt they can even get rid of them with a plunger, they probably have to like pick it up and throw it away

gently caress capitalism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Let’s leave the past where it belongs, please.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

pencilhands posted:

According to burrito purists, putting rice in a burrito is a big no no. Frankly I think it’s a bit ridiculous as pretty much every mexican place offers rice, and it’s a good way to stretch your dollar if you’re eating on a budget and making burritos at home.

What say you, goons?

I like rice in a burrito it cuts the richness of the meat/beans/sauce a little so its less like eating a meat tube.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I've never heard of this debate. Sounds awfully dumb.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Depends on the circumstances, but mostly I'd rather not. The Tranquility of a well-balanced burrito with beans, or the way a solid carne asada and guac burrito Attends to your needs is not to be understated.
Sometimes you just gotta get your Wings and try new things to Prevail, though, pencilhands.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like kraft singles, ketchup and hotdogs in my burrito.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

If any “burrito purist” said anything to me about rice I’d yank my pants down and show them my pubic hair absolutely writhing with fat little lice and say “I got your rice right here bitch”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You don't put rice in a burrito that's hosed up.

I'm white as hell tho so my opinion probably doesn't hold much weight

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The rice is good, it absorbs all the moisture from the lettuce.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It's good so who cares do what you want

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

rice and corn are a must op

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

poo poo now I’m thinking about getting a burrito doordashed

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
its fine either way just like meat/beans in chili. its normal to have a preference but anything past that is performative

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

El arroz es bueno.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Farg posted:

its fine either way just like meat/beans in chili. its normal to have a preference but anything past that is performative

you CANNOT put beans in chili according to chili purists

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Yes, put rice in the burrito. But I like rice with everything so take that as you will.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

pencilhands posted:

Sounds like making idiots mad may be the best reason to do it

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I like rice when making burritos because its like a little bed you can lay all your other fillings in and it seems to help add a big of structure to the whole mess.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
if there's rice in the burrito im not mad why would you leave it out, the thing is as big as my forearm it's got room for biomes in there

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
My opinion beans in chili is that they are like an optional add-in, though I personally like them so I'd put beans in a chili I made.

But like look at Hard Times Cafe, a chili restaurant. They have four types of chili, none of them have beans by default. But you order a Chili Mac, and the first option is if you want to include beans.

Seems the sensible approach to me.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I haven't had a burrito in 3 months

Too many calories

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Crimson Harvest posted:

if there's rice in the burrito im not mad why would you leave it out, the thing is as big as my forearm it's got room for biomes in there

Are you a tiny person or do you eat massive burritos?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Whip up some spanish rice and refried beans; both go well in a burrito.
There's no debate to be had.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pencilhands posted:

poo poo now I’m thinking about getting a burrito doordashed

here's a tip for you op, you can save money and time by going to the burrito place and ordering it yourself instead of paying extra for someone to take an hour to deliver it to you cold

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Bad Purchase posted:

here's a tip for you op, you can save money and time by going to the burrito place and ordering it yourself instead of paying extra for someone to take an hour to deliver it to you cold

lol I was going to get a burger doordashed to me the other day but it was waaaay cheaper to take an uber there and order it myself and also, the fries were still crispy when i got home with it

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'm cool with it if it's fresh rice. :discourse:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
people should be able to eat whatever they want, as long as it doesnt include animals or animal products

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands posted:

Pencilhands, Always Discreet with his opinions. Definitely an Assurance that the posts will be Dependable.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ELTON JOHN posted:

people should be able to eat whatever they want, as long as it doesnt include animals or animal products

Like wallpaper? :thunk:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

Pencilhands, Always Discreet with his opinions. Definitely an Assurance that the posts will be Dependable.

?

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
there used to be a place in toronto that did burritos with chow mein instead of rice and it was great. then they closed because toronto sucks.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

olylifter posted:

there used to be a place in toronto that did burritos with chow mein instead of rice and it was great. then they closed because toronto sucks.

I went to toronto once to landsdowne park

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Tumble posted:

lol I was going to get a burger doordashed to me the other day but it was waaaay cheaper to take an uber there and order it myself and also, the fries were still crispy when i got home with it

The real question is if you went all the way to the restaurant why the hell did you go home to eat the food? It's obviously going to be worse the longer you wait

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Your posts inspire Tranquility and we Depend on you

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

Your posts inspire Tranquility and we Depend on you

are you speaking to me in code or something

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Sophy Wackles posted:

I like kraft singles, ketchup and hotdogs in my burrito.

Nice, I see another J-7/11 connoisseur is in the thread

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nice, I see another J-7/11 connoisseur is in the thread

con a sewer

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

maybealabia posted:

The real question is if you went all the way to the restaurant why the hell did you go home to eat the food? It's obviously going to be worse the longer you wait

they were closing right around then and i was drunk and wanted to continue watching my show, plus it was just a local fast-food type place with bright lights and uncomfortable seats so i just grabbed some food and got back in the uber a couple of minutes later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
It’s a palindrome dummy