Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Talran posted:

I already forgot, thanks for reminding me, friends birthday is today

Thinking of all those moms that went into labor on 9/10, 2002 trying to push them kids out asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

:siren:A SECOND PAGE JUST CRASHED INTO THE THREAD:siren:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ProperCoochie posted:

I've even see multiple tiktok vids of "live 9/11 reactions online" and it's a collection of pics from the famous SA thread

lol

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ProperCoochie posted:

I've even see multiple tiktok vids of "live 9/11 reactions online" and it's a collection of pics from the famous SA thread

9/11 was cool until it got all commercialized

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

https://i.imgur.com/QuaB5ZY.mp4

Molrok
May 30, 2011

Viva Pinochet!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Chinatown posted:

additionally, for posterity:

The hotdog guy lmfao

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I've been searching a while but can somebody link the front page article that was the first SA update after 9/11? It was a very lovely flash animation with stick figures falling out of two weird lovely boxes with a clipping .wav file of a scream over n over?

I thought it was uploaded 9/13 but I might be off some days

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

there was probably at least one person in the crash zone of tower 1 or 2 who ripped a fart right as one of the planes made impact and for a split second before they died was like god drat what did I eat

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
sounds like fake news, op

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Strangely enough google has failed to find me the beavis and butthead crying over 9/11.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Never forget esteemed journalist Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan's report on that fateful day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPWgodul_E

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
WHERE WAS OBAMA ON 9/11? huh!? check mate lib.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

The hotdog guy lmfao

still tha MVP of that entirely retarded (look up the bush family) campaign of regime change

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I guess that’s why youtube was surfacing the regis and kelly live show from that day. Apparently no one watched it since the affiliates had already switched to live news. but you get to see a live audience gasp to the news and regis mumble his way into a commercial and kelly go into some kind of fugue state. 9/10.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao what

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

lmfao its real

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Strangely enough google has failed to find me the beavis and butthead crying over 9/11.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lmao

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
can’t believe it’s been 50 years

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

not going to post the correct response to this.

gently caress the mods btw

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Twenty years on saudia arabia is still exporting extremely regressive radical islam to the rest of the world, but its fine because marines got to drop jdams on a camel in the name of "protecting freedom". Semper fudge

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

https://youtu.be/Jr9Kaa1sycs

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

remember when vin diesel got bit by a radioactive osama bin laden? all evidence of this event has been wiped from the internet, but it happened.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Definitely have to share this which came up at some point recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdPp1HyP21c

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

No joke, when Osama's face was all over the TV and papers my aunt thought he was a genuinely attractive man.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
This used to be on YouTube but it was removed so I had to post a DailyMotion link because it's loving incredible.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

This used to be on YouTube but it was removed so I had to post a DailyMotion link because it's loving incredible.

It’s an older website sir but it checks out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

Seriously, nobody has posted tribute.wmv?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDaA1tHR5c

I'm kind of surprised SA hasn't caught a lot of flak for that over the years. Like, it's not mentioned on the Wikipedia page or anything.

Anyway, :d2a:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Ok thank you for the beavis and butthead now who has the "I like to watch" video.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

some bust on that guy posted:

Sadly it's been so long since 9/11 that the memes aren't as fun as they used to be 20 years ago :( So, just to say hello to old friends I guess

Sounds like we need another 9/11!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I didn't get to know what life was like before 9/11. Only hellworld for me. Treasure the memories of what you were lucky enough to live through, you old fucks.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

emSparkly posted:

I didn't get to know what life was like before 9/11. Only hellworld for me. Treasure the memories of what you were lucky enough to live through, you old fucks.

It wasn't all great. For example we didn't have 9/11 memes before 9/11.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005