Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Wow

Phillies survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

yeeeeep

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Holy poo poo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh my god that was so cool

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
farts

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/FranzkeLA/status/1701306156541411642#m

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Don't worry, Braves fans, Harper has done this before and the Phillies still found a way to blow it

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Nice one :munch:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

goddamnit

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

this actually sucks pretty bad since now both bullpens are gonna get stretched more with another game coming up later

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
sigh

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

hell yeah

braves depth once again insane, having pillar just sitting around most of the time when he's better than a shitload of everyday left fielders

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Every time I see Alvarado pitch he blows a lead/tie.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Lol at the statcast replay of the pitch going completely off screen

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
I appreciate going to the strike location graphic on that airball

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

was never in doubt

alternatively, dansby would never

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Popete posted:

He can't mentally handle having a runner on

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

OK got the dub and only had to waste a potential yates outing later, see yall in a few hours

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
That certainly was a game.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

yay

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Red posted:

Don't worry, Braves fans, Harper has done this before and the Phillies still found a way to blow it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Popete posted:

personally I'm glad of it

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Tatsuta Age posted:

OK got the dub and only had to waste a potential yates outing later, see yall in a few hours

they were definitely gonna toss Smith-Shawver out there till someone said, hold on, who’s actually available to pitch more than an inning in the nightcap

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
https://twitter.com/mlbbowman/status/1701332354512372124

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Hey cubs if you wanna not blow this series against an eliminated team there’s apparently a juicy WC1 in it for you

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

let's go!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Acuña will DH the night cap

In addition to Kyle Wright, Brigadier Gen. Jackson Stephens is back now, hopefully will have a better return than Dylan Lee has so far

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
I'm sorry, Phillies fans :(

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Let’s go Jays love the Jays

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

really glad we won that first game now

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
The Philadelphia Phillies have taken the safety off

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm going to be real annoyed when the Astros, with the top of their rotation lined up, lose the series to the A's

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Yo, Orioles? What's the haps?

Meanwhile, I am extremely nervous as preparations begin for tonight's Rays series to begin. This could be the last major hurdle the Twins face on the year and how they deal with it will say a lot about their chances.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Well I’ve never seen that happen before

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
just tuned into the Blue Jays came to see the most hosed up balk thing... the blue jays are dog poo poo garbage

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I see bad Dean has shown up tonight, judging by the "67 pitches for 8 outs" metric.

Redeye Flight posted:

Yo, Orioles? What's the haps?

Meanwhile, I am extremely nervous as preparations begin for tonight's Rays series to begin. This could be the last major hurdle the Twins face on the year and how they deal with it will say a lot about their chances.

We're gonna need you to step up, but the good news is you cannot possibly do any worse than Seattle did, blowing leads in three straight games.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Davis Schneider will not be denied

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol Phillies

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Let’s fuckin go Kirk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Artix posted:

We're gonna need you to step up, but the good news is you cannot possibly do any worse than Seattle did, blowing leads in three straight games.

Well the Rays whipped our asses in the prior series, but that one did also take place in the middle of the year when the Twins were absolutely stuck in the doldrums, as opposed to right now where they're showing a bit of pep and drive at the end of the year. That being said, our pitching has clearly been showing the strain. Twins are definitely the underdog in this series, but it IS at home as opposed to down in the bombed-out ruin of the Trop, and the baseball weather is perfect.