Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

Mass Effect 2 is great but tainted by the existence of ME3, whether that is fair or not lol

People who say this were loving high on games journalism back in the day and it shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My picks for a top 5 in no order

Fallout New Vegas: this is probably the first game I ever imagined a character and role played them. I played the poo poo out of the launch version and all of the dlc. Dead money was the best one and I don’t care what you think

Final fantasy 8: I went to sleep for a year dreaming my asscheeks regular high school would launch into the sky and get into military battles with the school across town and my teacher is a loving hottie that wants to gently caress me and is the same age as me. gently caress *punches a cushion*

Chrono trigger: I never finished a jrpg older than ff7 until I emulated this and blasted all the way through it. I cared about all the party members and wished them all the best.

Kotor 2: this game made me think Star Wars was loving cool until I found out that Lucasart or whatever was like nooooo the force isn’t nuanced! It’s goodies vs baddies! Pussies

Skyrim: I’m the only one brave enough to say this without being a troll. Skyrim ftw.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

triple triad ftw but yeh 8 is mid otherwise. drawing magic is the most boring thing on earth

That’s funny because if you play triple triad you literally never need to draw magic even once.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mycophobia posted:

skyrim is boring as gently caress.

to addres the question at hand, uhhh. dqxi. there

Daring today, aren’t we?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

skyrim vibes are on point. that's pretty much it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7tsL47KRw

This.