Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bills and Jets! Two good QB's. Two good rosters. One huge storm! Let's get it on!

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/1597436975023169536

Yes Damar Hamlin is inactive, ESPN probably had to burn 20 different graphics they had ready for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Hope A A Ron is immunised against lightning

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Kalli posted:

Bills and Jets! Two good QB's. Two good rosters. One huge storm! Let's get it on!

Yes Damar Hamlin is inactive, ESPN probably had to burn 20 different graphics they had ready for that.

Is the storm Aaron's feelings for Cobb?

Paracausal posted:

Hope A A Ron is immunised against lightning

He has Ivermectin for that.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Go Bills

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is important.

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1701379410778042488?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Go storm

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

These uniforms are insanely good.

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1701380990612996304?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

why is there an old man in that uniform

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I am annoyed this meeting is running late since I was going to make dinner early to watch this on time. The cats will be happy though since they'll get an early dinner either way.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

can i be honest for a second? i think the shine is off the manningcast for me. i think it is starting to detract from my enjoyment, its too much for my adhd rear end to handle them talking over every play with things that arent relevant to it. im glad it exists and i do enjoy it a lot but it really makes me ignore the game's events very easily

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

bean mom posted:

can i be honest for a second? i think the shine is off the manningcast for me. i think it is starting to detract from my enjoyment, its too much for my adhd rear end to handle them talking over every play with things that arent relevant to it. im glad it exists and i do enjoy it a lot but it really makes me ignore the game's events very easily

It's the loving guest interviews. If Peyton and Eli just watched the game and talked about it…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Let's go tie.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Kalli posted:

9/11 was holograms and Aaron will never forget

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I have no idea who she is.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
every single Jets fan looks like a dad

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wearing a plane on your head today is very disrespectful

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Anybody else still super not used to Buck on ESPN?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Can't wait to see what kinda freak Jordan Love turns into in 20 years

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I didn't realize how many people Aaron imported to the Jets

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

shyduck posted:

Can't wait to see what kinda freak Jordan Love turns into in 20 years

Likable guy, average QB, thinks aliens might exist, smokes a ton of crack.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
The Manningcast only has two guests announced. I wonder if that means we'll get more of the Mannings just breaking down the game, or if it means the guests will just get more time to drone on.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
"He's so good at communicating they need a meeting to be ready to have a meeting with him"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The american flag stuff is still cringe.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh my god this loving guy lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good lord, he comes out with an American flag?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Well I guess it is a day we'll never forget, so the flag is appropriate.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It
Is
Nine
Eleven
My
Dawgs

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
please let the whole game be broadcast in the dark like this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
that jets 9/11 jersey lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
a second plane blowout is about to hit the towers New York football

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Gonna say the Bills take it.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i’m not a fan of the guests unless they can also talk about the game, sharpe going “KICK WHAT?” in week one last year was good

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fartknocker posted:

that jets 9/11 jersey lol

A little Muhammad Atta controlling the jets (players) like ratatouille

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
After all of this, I don't see how the Jets don't get blown out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

mcmagic posted:

I have no idea who she is.

Me either, but I would like to know more.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Stfu cop

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh hey I don't have to find a stream for this, Charter and Disney lifted their blackout a couple of hours ago?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Her mic cut out. :laffo:

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Freedom Day needs better songs. Get on it Mariah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i hope they cleaned daniel jones’ blood and guts off the field before this game