Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
every single Jets fan looks like a dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
a second plane blowout is about to hit the towers New York football

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

boy howdy the crowd was not ready to take over there

guys what the gently caress it's literally being projected if you don't already know the lyrics

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm fine with Rodgers being good and having One Last Run this year or whatever, but I'm also going to cackle like a loving maniac if he's washed as a motherfucker

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my loving god IT HAPPENED SO QUICKLY

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

AARON RODGERS' CAREER STATLINE WITH THE NEW YORK JETS:

- 4 SNAPS
- 1 ATTEMPT
- 0 COMPLETIONS
- 0 YARDS
- 0 TOUCHDOWNS
- 0 INTERCEPTIONS
- 1 SACK

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Green Bay, jersey retirement ceremony, 2029: "Aaron, who completed every single pass of his career in Green Bay..."

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

a second plane blowout is about to hit the towers New York football

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

You know what the Packers had, Aaron?

A good offensive line.

You know what the Packers still have, Aaron?

A healthy quarterback.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

TRADE OFFER

YOU GET:
Gently-used quarterback (redeemable for five snaps and zero completions)
2023 fifth-rounder
$107.55 million cap hit in 2024

I GET:
2023 first-round pick swap
2023 second-rounder
2023 sixth-rounder
2024 second-rounder

Interested???

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

The face of somebody that has to win against the Bills.

goddamn, just look at this Ralph Maccio motherfucker

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

well, the nice thing about those welcome bets is that they're usually capped at like $20 max, and they'll mostly be bet using promo money, so it could be worse for the folks involved I suppose

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

DID THE JETS GET THE 9/11 BUFF???

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my god, the Jets are gonna win this game LOL

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

A SUCCESSFUL DOINK!?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

we need a 30-for-30 about both New York games this weekend

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

oh my loving god I literally SCREAMED when he said "the twin towers are tails" what the gently caress is this game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

scholars will study this game for decades like the Zapruder film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THEY FOUND AND KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN