Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
wait goddammit I was going to joke "hey my cable box was being a fucker and I just got here, did I miss rodger's career-ending injury"

don't tell me I actually did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
gods curse you, cable box

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

BEARDED MAN'S SHOES CAUSES JETS GROUNDING
You had to stretch for that one, but you got it in the end

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

one of my brothers is a tremendous Jets fan

lol sorry dude

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Barudak posted:

Hope they were talking mad poo poo to your Giants fan brother this morning
rest of my family is Eagles and he raised his kids right, they’re Eagles too

if anything I’m the other outlier for being Eagles but also eternally holding out hope that the Browns will maybe ever be good again in the future

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

well sign me the gently caress UP for the Disney+ CGI Bowl

last year we got Patrick Starr burying Russell Wilson on live tv, I have high hopes for, like, buzz lightyear getting the poo poo sacked out of him

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I like that “be careful betting, you dumb fuckers” ad

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lmao that either of these teams were considered playoff caliber

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Wait so the nfl changed the rules to give everyone a free roster slot for an emergency QB and the jets, just… didn’t use it?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Josh Allen you inept motherfucker

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

tonight is a season record for Whitehead lmaoooooooo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Valt posted:

This game is two grown men pressing their asses together and farting directly into each others assholes. But at the end we have to declare a winner somehow, even though its exceedingly clear that no one could possibly win.
an evocative, haunting, and above all, accurate metaphor

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Let’s go to OT, yes

open the Blood Gates

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Celebration Hurdle

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

o ver time
o ver time
O VER TIME

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MAXIMUM

CLOWNAGE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Fumble snap, recover, run forward, fumble again

the Josh Allen Experience

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that’s short

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bean mom posted:

this would be a more embarassing loss than the giants last night
for either team

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

So on Friday I was bullshitting with my family and talking about how I hate Aaron Rodgers and hoped he got hurt and my brother got the hurt why-would-you-say-that eyes so I added "but then the Jets win anyway"

anyway, long story short, I can predict the future

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

well

yeah

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If Josh Allen finishes with less fantasy points than Aaron Rodgers, this game will be complete

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lol @this commercial

A Life Wasted, brought to you by Visa

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

For whatever reason, the bottom-right down and distance marker's update looks like it flashes yellow out of the corner of my eye so I think there's a flag
because it does loving flash yellow

you're not alone

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

come on bills give me this FG

I need 15 more minutes of glorious Clown

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Play posted:

nah but they've got Peacemaker, Omni-man (no clue who that is) and Homelander which should be pretty interesting
you should watch Invincible, it's pretty good

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

HAHAHAHAHA OPI :flag:

:lmao: Fitz "that's a Buffalo Wild Wings flag"
rofl, fitz with a good one

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

let's go field goal

clap clap clapclapclap

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

LET'S GO FIELD GOAL

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

kick it now you dumbshits

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Tulalip Tulips posted:

A middle school friend's dream was to go to BYU and find a husband to do Mormon missionary work while also trying to turn me Mormon to go with her.

Lmao this is really going to happen
unless you are also a chick it sounds very much like you missed a signal there

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

YES

A DOINKGOAL FOR OT

MAXIMUM

CLOWNAGE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gentlemen, ladies, all in between

the football gods have blessed us with bonus clownball

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE
TIE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

How the hell did Wilson keep the game close?
Josh Allen committed four turnovers all by himself

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

...like this?

like this apparently

l
m
a
o

what a game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

they turned the lights off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

naw, that block was clean

what a dumbshit ending loving lol