Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ah, yes. Drafting a QB for another staff to inherit eventually will do the trick this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

wandler20 posted:

Whatever happened to Corral anyway? Last I heard he just stopped showing up and no one heard from him.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1703881357955649941?s=20

In college he was just a tuck and runner and not a very good one until Kiffin's gimmick offense came in and gave him wide open running lanes behind a spread offense. His arm was also just mediocre even though he was a pretty good decision maker.

There's also rumors he's hard to coach so if they're true I can totally see him not working out in the NFL since his style of play certainly wouldn't.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

All them ankles, so sad...

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the Competition Committee needs to look at this next offseason, it's not really fair

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sexy tiger boobs posted:

All them ankles, so sad...

Like tears, in pain.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm tires od reading all these hot takes about Zach Wilson being terrible when he's only played 1 loving game that nobody was expecting him to be playing.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

He's not a rookie, he's played more games and failed at those too.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm tires od reading all these hot takes about Zach Wilson being terrible when he's only played 1 loving game that nobody was expecting him to be playing.

is this a joke post lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't believe you all are ready to bury Zach Wilson only 19 games into his rookie year

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I assume do considering he’s played 2

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

zach wilson is neurodivergent and literally a minor

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Whatever happened to Corral anyway? Last I heard he just stopped showing up and no one heard from him.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1703881357955649941?s=20

You can take the boy out of Ole miss but you can't take the Ole miss out of the boy

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Alaois posted:

zach wilson is neurodivergent and literally a minor

no no he's a mormon

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
??? Rodgers was the starter it is only week 2 what on earth are you people on about

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Alaois posted:

is this a joke post lol

hmm

Asproigerosis posted:

??? Rodgers was the starter it is only week 2 what on earth are you people on about

yeah this ain't serious postin'

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
drat I wish I had no object permanence

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Can’t believe the saints are wasting that badass catch here

edit: poo poo, thought this was the gdt

Rags to Liches fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 19, 2023

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Derp

E: not the gdt i see

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

drat I wish I had no object permanence

Then you could be Justin Fields after the snap

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hi I said before the season that CJ Stroud was the best QB in this class and I was right that is all

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rip Nick Chubb

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

George Pickens best WR in the world

Oops wrong thread

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

:( Nick Chubb died. Lost season for the Browns.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Gatts posted:

:( Nick Chubb died. Lost season for the Browns.

Time to bench Watson.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
poo poo I missed it because of the other game what’s wrong with Chubb?

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I don’t need to see video of Chubb’s injury, but was it like Willis McGahee? The announcers made it sound horrific.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Amy Pole Her posted:

His leg went in a direction not intended. Gross.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dislocated knee. video spoilered for grusome

https://twitter.com/NateArmfield134/status/1703940058288644396?s=20

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 19, 2023

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

Really gross hit. Steeler crashes into his plant leg, goes completely the wrong way. Would be a miracle for _CL to not be destroyed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

Bad enough that the TV broadcast didn’t replay it, when the stadium showed it there was an extremely audible gasp from the crowd, and the descriptions all in spoilers in the GDT sound loving horrific :barf:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's the same knee that this happened to

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1703943620976312500?s=42&t=vYGMjgtg31X780Jer9MHvA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dislocated knee. video spoilered for grusome

Spoiler tags don’t work on videos FYI, can still see the preview image

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

fartknocker posted:

Spoiler tags don’t work on videos FYI, can still see the preview image

doesn't show on desktop or mobile for me. edited it a little is it still showing for future reference?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

doesn't show on desktop or mobile for me. edited it a little is it still showing for future reference?

Still showing it in iOS Awful app for me, I think you have to remove the URL tags so it’s not embedded

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

kiimo posted:

Hi I said before the season that CJ Stroud was the best QB in this class and I was right that is all

CJ Stroud isn't fit to lick Anthony Richardson's jockstrap.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol okay. Stroud putting up 380 passing yards as a pocket passer in his second game I'll take any day than my QB headbutting a defensive player and forgetting what state he's in.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

That looks a lot like the Nick Boyle injury from a few years back. He came back two years later as a shadow of his former self. And Boyle was just a blocking TE. That might be a career for Chub.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Do not watch this.

You've been warned

https://twitter.com/izabpp/status/1703940783714288127?s=42&t=ByeEVF9Z_5E7OpWf6tdVTg

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah gently caress I really like him as a player. I’m sorry that happened to him. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

lol okay. Stroud putting up 380 passing yards as a pocket passer in his second game I'll take any day than my QB headbutting a defensive player and forgetting what state he's in.

Well then I guess you and I just have very different ideas of what constitutes good football :colbert: