Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
So the best QBs in the AFC:

Mahomes: L
Herbert: L
Allen: L
Burrow: L
Rodgers: probably out 4+ weeks min

Trevor Lawrence is now the best QB in the AFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Mystic Stylez posted:

The unanimous MVP had a W, bit h

knew I was forgetting somebody, long week

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Mystic Stylez posted:

I was just messing with you, Lamar's performance was also forgetful

But for real though, I feel awful for the Jets fans. Nobody deserves this poo poo, especially after an endless parade of horrible quarterbacks

Yeah as Insanely Funny as Rodgers literally getting hurt on his first ever Jets drive (on 9/11 on MNF!) is as an abstract theory I really hate it. he's a dipshit but he's an amazing player and the Jets were gonna be awesome to watch this year. I have my fingers crossed that it's, like, eight weeks and they can hold it together.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Strobe posted:

My favorite Mahomes fun fact is that so far good shortest season(s) as a starter ended in overtime in the AFFCG. They've never ended earlier than that.

The Rams leaving St. Louis after I grew up with season tickets and stuck with them through some truly dire years should've killed my passion for any one NFL team for all-time but then I ended up moving to Kansas City and raptly watching this game play out in the hottest ticket BBQ restaurant in town and realizing I absolutely had to watch Mahomes as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMUXct0kEc

One of those LeBron-level freaks where you don't even need context to see how special they are.