Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Apple saving the environment by producing 100 billion lovely lightning cables over ten years instead of standardizing until they got forced to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Apple is shaming me for not exercising

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

HERE WE GO TIM APPLE IS ABOUT TO INVENT USB-C

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

"all new design" 🤔

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

buglord posted:

Wait where’s the mini

small handed people are second class citizens

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I love these threads because everyone becomes more disappointed and angry with each passing year.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Kirios posted:

I haven't seen a USB C yet!

"but wait... there's one more thing"

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'm only watching this to see how they spin the USB-C change

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

AlternateAccount posted:

"This iPhone 14 is nice, but I sure wish the camera was better, I think it's really holding me back! I hope the next one has more numbers." - Nobody ever.

tbf anyone who upgrades their phone once a year is shitheel who needs to be kicked directly in the anus, hard

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

HERE WE GO!!

EXCITING NEW WIRED FEATURES

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

how do I charge this amazing phone. I'm ready to purchase!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

FlapYoJacks posted:

USBC babyyyyy

each presenter is afraid to be the one to say it, so they keep passing it back and forth

edit: WAIT HERE WE GO

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

YES!!!!

IT ENABLES CHARGING

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

bring back the green initiative speaker to tell us which ocean 10,000 tons of Lightning cables are gonna end up in

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

AlternateAccount posted:

Stop moving your hands like that. You look like a fuckin' SIM.

Bethesda rear end character animations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

IPHONE SUX!!11 ANDROID 4EVA