Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dumping leather is a really good thing, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
But Apple I don’t have any friends.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Inner Light posted:

Yea but, like a lot of these features, how often are most Americans going to be at risk for roadside issues (cars are more reliable than ever) in a place without cell signal?

Going to be pretty rare for the vast majority of iPhone buyers. This is a manufactured demand. But that doesn't mean folks won't snap it up.

Most Americans rarely go farther than ten minutes from work or home.

A lot of the geography of the country though still has bad or no cell service and it’s getting worse not better. This really isn’t the place for how fraudulent coverage maps are and honestly I am sure there are better people to talk about it. But it’s good some coverage is going to these places.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

smackfu posted:

Oh, well that is an actual advantage of USB-C I guess.

Did the iPads already support that?

You can at least charge the pencil with the usbc iPad, not sure about the AirPods.