Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
A heads up for anyone that hasn't tried it yet:

Necromancy is absolutely busted. With t70 gear you can afk any gwd1 boss an hour at a time as long as you have vampirism up. If you afk on kril, you'll get the materials you need to upgrade to t80 about the same time as you get to level 80.

After that the world is your oyster, the damage and sustain you can put out with a relatively cheap setup is second to none. I'm getting similarish kill times at arch Glacor with t70 necro as I do with g conc and cywir, but I'm way healthier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

shirunei posted:

Playing RS3 means you have to play with the ghost of fishmech looking over your avatars shoulder all the time.

My claim to fame is holding the gold key for the clan for a couple days, and using my power to kick fishmech from the clan

The kick didn't take however, someone let them back in for some reason