Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Soulhunter posted:

Reminder for people that aren't actively playing / on the discord:

:siren: OSRS TRAILBLAZER LEAGUE RELOADED BEGINS NOVEMBER 15TH!* :siren:

Leagues are a two month limited mode with boosted experience rates and unique gameplay modifiers. Stats don't carry over to the main game, but many players including yours truly look forward to leagues as a means of exploring Ironman gameplay, learning new bossing content, and generally having fun blowing up game mechanics.

For more info, check out the wiki page.

*Provided there's no issues on launch resulting in a rollback / delayed release. There will most certainly be issues, there always are.

I’m confused, does this mean I have to restart my account? Why can’t I just play it on the guy I already have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Reoxygenation posted:

I've had plenty of people get mad at me for picking their poo poo on the floor, especially when they do slayer. Maybe don't play 5 accounts at the same time or watch youtube and not the runescape instance you got open :v:

I haven’t picked up someone else’s drops in three years. It is part of my eBushido code…