Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie

Soulhunter posted:

Zanik Pizza

still the worst post anyone made so far IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Sorry I said the shrek pizza was the worst. I just saw the shorts. Who is responsible, I simply want a word?

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

I'm sorry it does what? It has Runelite plugins baked in?? I thought it was just a HD makeover but essentially playing on the vanilla default client.

Gonna have to give it a spin see how I feel about it.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

maybe the osrs team will realize that 2h axes in its state is not a good idea and will also walk it back

kinda funny that they updated star mining and everyone went lol lmao this is what forestry should've been

the only 2h axe i need is soulreaper my beloved please do not take it away from me.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

OSRS leagues november 15th for anyone interested, plenty of time to get prepped in advance of that is your thing!!

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

You're kinda describing bronzeman mode in OSRS, which is an unofficial game mode (runelite plugin I believe) where you can only buy stuff you've acquired before, either by pking or the normal method, what you're describing just seems to skip that part though, so ironman-mode lite maybe?

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

boho posted:

Just made a cool 148mil with some dumb halloweeen mask. :smaug:

It's probably worth like a billion cause it sold instantly but my logic is either to sell seasonal crap ASAP or sit on it for a long, long time.

If it was one of the OGs (red/blue/green) you missed out on a couple bils at the very least

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Ah ok then yeah you're relatively safe.

This got me looking up the 2023 Hween event for rs3 and uhhh I understand why people were very mad now

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

SleepingPizza posted:

I haven't played either RS (or been on SA) for a hot minute but a friend dragged me back in by buying me a month of membs for my bday. They hate me because the first thing I did when I came back was get spooned the guardians of the rift pet on my third game

Honestly I hate you too, did you get the needle too?

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

SleepingPizza posted:

I got lantern with the pet (checked guardian after 3 games) and the needle I got after another 20 odd rounds. Still don't have enough to buy any outfit pieces.

Don't show your face on discord you'll have a couple people very mad at you for this lmfao

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

drat, is that the lore for leagues 4? They went hard this time.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Occasionally I am reminded that that happened and that is crazy to me

The clan (and Discord) are much more tame these days and that is good

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

You should just level everything because you will need everything down the line for either quests or just playing the game (bossing / skilling), order doesn't matter, go for whatever you want. Want to do x activity? Level your skill. Runescape is much closer to a sandbox than something that keeps you on a treadmill like WoW.

As a rule of thumb, magic is better earlier (with the exception of a broken rear end weapon but you won't be able to buy that for a very long time), melee is good mid/late, and range excels late. Magic will let you cheese a lot of quests at lower levels because of how dumb it works in OSRS.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Yeah the OSRS clients are behind clients like Runelite in terms of list of features, but they made DRASTIC improvements compared to what the game used to be. Hard to know if it will ever reach Runelite parity (because RL will probably keep adding and fine tweaking feature, outside the scope of needing it to fit in the game's code), but a lot of stuff has been integrated, so it is a much better experience - even on the vanilla PC client - than it used to be.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Rest in peace official Runescape forums, you will be missed. Truly the end of an era.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

There is a poll option for torag's hammer to get 2 hitsplats in OSRS. It will not make the weapon better, but finally, vindication. I hope it passes

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Honestly if anything changes I feel like it would be related to RS3, with how unhappy the playerbase is and how the numbers are dwindling - everything I hear about it is... not great in terms of how stuff is going. I feel like you'd have to be insane to touch OSRS at this point, but investing groups are not known to be rational ( see : Embracer ) so who knows!!

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

The more someone gets mad at you in OSRS, the less reasons you should have to believe you actually messed up (except raids)

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

I've had plenty of people get mad at me for picking their poo poo on the floor, especially when they do slayer. Maybe don't play 5 accounts at the same time or watch youtube and not the runescape instance you got open :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Do not play that fuckass game Genfanad look forward to Brighter Shores instead