Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Everybody starts fresh to stop people stomping through all the content. You get to bring back some cosmetics for taking part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

If anything is on the floor you can take it, it's not illegal

Love to grab wyrm bones to sustain my bone crushing prayer. People got a problem, they can pick up their own dang bones

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

Putty posted:

In RS3 players will sometimes drop stuff worth like 100k+ at the bank floor for literally no reason. They're dumb and I've made lots of money from this

One of my favourite money making tactics is waiting in the farming guild and picking up uncharged skills necklaces from rich fucks who don't want to spend the time to recharge them

The bourgeoisie live such different lives