Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

why is this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

boho posted:

I opted to restart, though I’ll still come post my bank here or on Discord if only to extract whatever value is left in it.

Instead of getting distracted by all the theme park rides 15 yards apart from eachother - all the updates and new graphics have made the F2P pen a VERY tiny place - I’m doing a strict timeline quest order combined with self-imposed pseudo-Ironman: I still want to be able to buy bonds, so my rules are I can SELL on the AH, but the only thing I’m allowed to buy are bonds. Bonus points if you know of a snappy name for this style, cause I couldn’t find one. It’s been fun thus far!

I like this idea for a playthrough, if I ever feel like taking a new account all of the way I might steal it