Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Leagues hype is giving me the itch to resub...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Agreed, I just got tier 7 relic last night so I'm excited to try out Fight Caves (again because I died like a dumbass the first time around).

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I am also super bad at Fight Caves lol

With Soul Stealer relic I can get to Jad without using any supplies at least, but last night I hosed it up at that point twice. First time I was trying to get the "survive a hit from Jad without prayer on" task but he just hit me for max, second time I misread a move and he blasted me into the ground.

The really annoying thing is that now everything before Jad is really easy so I have to sit through 50 minutes of stuff before Jad just to get more practice on him.